Therapy (Obanai🐍 Pt.8)

MANGA SPOILERS!!
Is going to be short.

When Giyuu woke up, Kanroji was already dressed along with Kana, Kana's hair was in a bun with Tsutako's bow (why do I even still cal it Tsutako's) in her hair, Infront of her bun
She was wearing a pinkish red dress with black leggings.

Giyuu got up and Kanroji greeted him and Kana managed the best hi she could.

After Giyuu got changed they got on their way to the therapy room, and like always all the hashira we're there.

After they were called in they were told it was Obanai's turn, which left Giyuu to be next

Obanai talked about being the only boy born in his family, and how they worshipped a demon, he also talked about how they fed kids to the demon and he talked about his family slicing his mouth open.

After a few hours of Obanai talking and the therapist giving Obanai comments to make his feel better about his mouth along with himself.

The therapy lesson eventually ended, and they decided instead of going their own ways they'd decided they'd go to lunch together kinda like they did before just with breakfast.

They all ordered their usuals and somehow Kanroji convinced Giyuu to sit at the same table as them.

"Maybe Tomioka-san will tell us why we're so  'Different' from him tomorrow" Shinobu said teasing Giyuu "I don't understand how Kanroji isn't going crazy by being roommates with him" "and that girl probably wakes up crying every minute of the night" Iguro said looking at Kana, who just stuck her tongue out.

Giyuu looked down than back up at Iguro giving a look that could send shivers down anyone's spine.

"I-" Giyuu said getting interrupted"You guys are so irresponsible! Rengoku-san don't you have a little brother I know you would never let that slide if she just happened to be your brother" "Iguro-san I'm disappointed in you.." Kanroji said before getting up and leaving, whil Giyuu and Kana trailing behind her. Iguro and the rest of the hashira looked shocked she's never gone off like that infact she's never gone off.

When they got back to the room Kanroji laid down on her bed getting under the covers while Kana climbed up on the bed and got under the covers while she cuddled into Kanroji. Giyuu laid down on his bed and they eventually fell asleep, Kana first Kanroji Second and Giyuu Last.