tt mitsu!

Every few weeks when Kanroji has a day off her and Kana would get all dressed up and go places.

Well this was one of those days. Kana was wearing a purple blouse with a matching skirt and black leggings. Here's something you probably didn't know Kana was super flexible. Whenever her and Kanroji went out every other week they'd go to a gym and practice new activities.

Kanroji and Kana made it to the gym being greeted by one of the lower rank demon slayers.

They made it to the gym and Kanroji sat Kana down "you see that right there" Kanroji said with a smile as she pointed to the beam, Kana nodded "last week you learnt how to do a split, this week your gonna learn to do a standing split, like this!" Kanroji stood and pulled her leg up behind her making her toes touch her head, with a wide smile she took her leg back down.

She grabbed Kana's hand helping her stand back up. They started stretching first before, Kanroji helped Kana lift her leg up Infront of her first. She was able to do it just didn't have much balance to do it on her own. Same with when she lifted it behind her head, so she only had a little bit of process to be made.

They started by trying to stand on one foot, Kana could hold it for about 30 seconds.
It was good process being made as every time they tried again her time increased.

They tried again with the split and she nailed it! She did amazing and she was so happy for herself. "Good job Kana!" Kanroji said in her happy bubbly tone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kana and Kanroji were now going to get, new clothes and shoes from the village. That's mainly where Kana gets all her expensive stuff from cause she doesn't ask alot from her father.

When they entered they were greeted by the store clerk.

They started by looking at the oufits, Kana found one that she really like, it was a royal blue dress with ruffled sleeves. They ended finding black shoes to match with it.

Kanroji ended up finding the same outfit and they ended matching

They walked around everywhere, going from shop to shop before the reached that one specific place. They entered and Kana immediately darted to the chocolate. They few times her and her father went there the lady would give them chocolate for free. The lady came to the counter smiling at the two "you must be Kana's mother?" The lady asked while grabbing a napkin to grab a few pieces of chocolate for Kana "no I'm just a close family friend, but she calls me her aunt" Kanroji said smiling. "That's Ms.Amai!" Kana spoke up, while the now know Amai smiled her real name was Amai Kaneki, she was well know in the village for being a good baker and super sweet, she was a 20 year old girl who was married to a man who was killed, from an unknown source.

Shhh, she doesn't want many people to know but she's actually a demon slayer herself, she was ranked tsuchinoe.

She could recognized Kanroji as the Love pillar but didn't want to seem awkward if she happened to say something.

She went around the corner handing a bag full of chocolate to Kana, who's eyes lit up as she smiled, Kana had dimples she had just noticed that because Kana was never really fond to smiling around her, well close up atleast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry this wasn't longer I just didn't have much ideas as I posted that chapter and 25 people saw and yet they didn't comment anything💀😭

But thank you for reading this it'll take a little while for the next chapter if I can't get any new ideas but, have a good day or night depending where you are!

(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)(⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)