Giyuu's Birthday Special

The hashira we're planning something special for Giyuu's birthday as Kanroji told them. They were gonna throw a surprise party for him, and make it seem like they didn't know.

Kana was the main distraction for the surprise party. Now let's take a look at what they've been at.

Kana and Giyuu we're at the park, Giyuu was pushing Kana on the swings, it wasn't as crowded as it was before hand, on Kana's birthday, it was peaceful, there was a nice breeze and it was a nice warm feeling to the breeze.

Giyuu loved the breeze of spring Kana didn't that much she was more of someone to liked winter and the cold.

Kana didn't understand the concept of Birthday surprises at such a young age but she was very smart and intelligent, along with independent.

Giyuu and Kana, spent a few hours together, Until it got dark, which was the time Kana was supposed to make Giyuu go home, even if she didn't want to she was tired anyways as she, never stayed up to late, except if necessary.

By the time they made it back to Giyuu's estate all the house was dark, completely. Giyuu turned on a light only to be surprised when all the hashira jumped out yelling "SURPRISE" while Kana covered her ear clinging onto Giyuu, before spotting Kanroji and running to her.

Giyuu was honestly shocked he hasn't had a real birthday party since he was 13, he's only celebrated it with cupcakes or something, from Kanroji.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a counter filled with adult drinks that's obviously, Uzui bought. Kana was playing with the butterfly 'triplets' and Rengoku's little brother Senjuro, well it was less playing and more of Kana just staring at the four while Senjuro tried to talk to her.

Giyuu was talking to Kanroji, as he showed a true genuine smile on his face. That's the only thing Kana could focus on was his smile. She was happy whenever he was happy, even if she felt annoyed or angered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl with black long hair down to the bottom of her thighs, and two different eye colors. She wore a demon slayer uniform, and a frown on her face. All she could remember was his smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few minutes and Kana had just realized she stumbled over to Giyuu and Kanroji being picked up by Giyuu getting I'm between the two.

She cuddled into Giyuu as he talked to Kanroji, slowly dozing off to sleep, as they talked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Giyuu was really enjoying his party the hashira threw. He was shocked they even knew.

He was talking to Kanroji with Kana in his arms, he could see Kana falling asleep as he did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

One of Uzui's wife (Hinatsuru) walked up to the two of them offering, to take Kana to her bedroom. Giyuu trusted her enough as he's know her since he a year or two into being a hashira probably a little after Kanae died.

But, Giyuu handed Kana to her and she walked in the direction of where the bedroom is they share.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The party seemed to be going well according to the hashira and Kana had woken up a few minutes back. She was always grumpy when she woke up depending if there was alot of noise or not, but I'm this case there was a lot of noise.

When she walked into the living room Uzui came up to her talking about something but she replied with "why are you the sound pillar if you can't hear anybody telling you to shut up earlier I heard Nemi say that and yu still were talking" before walking off to Giyuu who was sitting down next to Kocho.

"Ara~Ara~ hello Kana-San" Shinobu said as Kana was being picked up by Giyuu and sat on his lap. Kana just glared at her before leaning down on Giyuu's chest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This went on for a few hours of Kana just cussing people out other then two of the pillars her father and Kanroji. Those were her favorite people in the world she couldn't imagine what'd she do without them. She also spared Hinatsuru, Makio and Suma since they weren't so aggravating to her, and they also played with her a lot so that was a plus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this is not the best right now but I'm trying to atleast get to a thousand words or more as I have been given such an amount of time to make this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was midnight everyone was still awake except for Kana she always went to sleep around 9pm but she went to sleep late that night she stayed up atleast until 11pm, so she'd be asleep for a while. Giyuu was pretty tired also but he tried to stay awake for the sake of the party, all the young ones including Muichiro were asleep in the guest bedroom including Kana because she wanted to know what they were doing but was the first out of them to fall asleep so they were all cuddled up on a queen bed despite all the room they had.

The hashira and the other adults that were awake were in the living room, Kanroji had baked a special cake for Giyuu apparently it had something in the middle of it.

It was a smash cake for that specific reason despite Giyuu being an adult.  So the people that were awake were cheering him on to smash it. He smashed the cake, as he searched for what was supposed to be inside of it. He felt something hard in the middle of a bunch of frosting so he grabbed it, Kanroji handed him a cup of water to wash it off with.

After he dried it off, it seemed to be a necklace it had a heart, he looked at Kanroji in confusion "Your sensei, Urokodaki-san, I believe wanted this to be a surprise to you from him since he couldn't make it for your party. Take a closer look at it Giyuu-san" Kanroji said answering his confusion, he looked closer at it to see a crack, he opened it the first thing he saw being a name, it read '𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓸' the confusion on his face quickly turned into a shocked one, there was a switch under the name, he switched it to see the name '𝓢𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓸', '𝓚𝓪𝓷𝓪', and his name '𝓖𝓲𝔂𝓾𝓾' he could feel his heart drop reading the names, his Sensei really went out the way to get it made, he felt like crying reading the first two names Tsutako's names in a blue and gold, Sabito's a rose gold, Kana's in  purple and gold, his in red, green and  gold. He felt like he was hit with a brick, he forgot about all his pains that night, all the good memories he's had with them came washing over him like a wave.

It was like a family pendant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oi Giyuu are you okay" he looked up seeing Shinazugawa "yeah" Giyuu said only lying a bit. He closed the pendent before asking Kanroji to put it on him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hello, I am sorry this wasn't as long as expected, or because of how much time I was given to make this but, to those reading this thank you for coming along on this journey so far, I didn't even mean for so many people to see this and actually keep reading I only made it because I liked the topic and I didn't see much people make stuff like this.

So thank you all who are reading this right now.

But have a good day or night. Make sure to stay hydrated and eat something if needed also make sure you get some rest when your tired or if it's late at night for you!

(⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+ლ⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠ლ⁠)