Therapy (PT.3 🍩Rengoku)

SEASON 2 SPOILERS
This chapter may be shorter depending on how much info I have on Rengoku's family and his father.

Giyuu woke up and Kana was already awake along with Kanroji, Kanroji was playing in her hair until she found a hairstyle she managed to like which happened to be a braid kinda like Tsutako's and her bow placed in the same place as Tsutako would have it just on the braid on the top of it.

If it wasn't for Kana's eyes she'd be basically identical to Tsutako. Since Kana had bangs and so did Tsutako's they looked almost the same.

After Giyuu got dressed they headed down to the therapy room, to see they were the first ones there, surprisingly.

They had sat there for a few minutes talking until Shinobu and Muichiro came in they sat down next to Kanroji. After a good 10 minutes all the hashira were there.

They were called in after 30 minutes, and told it was Rengoku's turn.

Rengoku said a few things about his father being an alcoholic. He said a few other things of his father not being like this when he were younger. He said a couple of things about his Mom and Senjuro.

After a few hours of talking, the therapist gave Renoku some tips on how to communicate with his father better and to get his father an appointment for his addiction to alcohol.

After a few more hours of them chatting, they went their separate ways Kanroji decided it would be fun to go swimming, and Giyuu wanted her to still like him, so they went swimming.

Giyuu got dressed, while he did that Kanroji suggested she'd change Kana instead of all that extra work. Kana still wore that same swim suit she wore the last time. After Kanroji finished changing, they headed down to the pool area. Once they made it there Giyuu walked over to the 3ft side and sat down in it while setting Kana down for her to splash around. Kanroji sat next to them speaking to Giyuu, she wasnt say or asking anything personal just a regular conversation.

After a few hours Kana was tired so they got out the pool and headed back to their room.

Giyuu fell asleep a few hours after Kanroji once again..But he actualy got more than 2 hours of sleep.