XLIX🌻

The hashira were planning to throw another surprise party for Giyuu. This time they left all the kids with Giyuu for a good distraction, they
had paper, and drawing utensils. They were making birthday cards for him, and when they finished they'd give it to him.

Kana also picked flowers for Giyuu, his favorite were the sun flowers.
Giyuu seemed really happy whenever Kana gave him sunflowers, and it made her happy. So she kept picking them for him.

All the other kids were too busy making their cards for him. Senjuro, and the triplets were there, the triplets cards were the most detailed, and had the best hand writing.

But it was time for them to start heading back inside the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they got back to the house it was quiet. Too quiet for Giyuu's likings.

The kids all went to Kana's room.

Giyuu looked around for a few seconds, trying to see what was out of place. He touched something and someone jumped out from behind it. Before he knew it there were people surrounding him yelling 'surprise!' It scared the ever living shit out of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please never do that again." Giyuu spoke "It was fun! Aren't you happy Giyuu-san!?" Kanroji spoke

"I suppose"

Giyuu was given a handful of present from everyone.

The first gift was from Tengen who had got him.. very colorful sunglasses. He won't even need them. They don't match his vibe. At all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the end of the day Giyuu was tired. Having a surprise birthday party for Two years in a row. He was about to get Kana ready for bed, when there was a knock as the door.

He opened the door and there was Urokodaki.

It had been a while since Giyuu spoke to Urokodaki.. "Happy birthday Giyuu.." Urokodaki spoke. "Thank you.." Giyuu had a small smile on his face, "I know I missed you last few birthdays, and it must've scarred you a bit. But from now on I'll do better. As I'm the one who took you in all those years ago." He was gonna cry if he kept speaking. "It's okay.. you don't have to apologize to me." Giyuu wasn't very used to apologizes.

Nor did he believe he deserved them.

----------------------------------------------------------

Kana was sitting on the floor with Urokodaki. Urokodaki had made Kana toys out of polished wood. He had given Giyuu another version of his haori, in hopes that one day Kana would wear it.

----------------------------------------------------------

This isn't the end of the chapter, but I wanted to apologize. This chapter was supposed to be out almost two months ago. But I got lazy, and had no motivation these past few months. Also school is really stressful this past year. Every time I take a long time to make a chapter I try to at least make it over 1,500 words.. but I'm running out of ideas. So I'd really appreciate if you guys would comment some ideas, or DM me. Both is fine.

----------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few months since papa's birthday. Papa has been happier. That makes me happy too. Mr.Nemi has been coming over a lot more, my papa seems happy when he comes over. So I like Mr.Nemi. Ms.Kocho has been nicer to my papa, so I suppose I like her too. Tt Roji is really nice to me, she always gives me a whole bunch of toys, she says that her little siblings are growing up, so she has can't buy them all the nice toys they used to like!

Mr.Jima is nice also, sometimes papa leaves me with him if he has to go on a mission. Mr.Jima says that he used to watch kids all the time.

Tanjiro talks a lot, but he's always smiling and makes my papa happy, I wonder what's up with Nezuko, I don't really know how to say her name, but she's always quiet and always hums.

Mr.Ren is always smiling, he talks loud, it scares me sometimes. Sen is quiet though and doesn't talk a lot, he always seems nervous for something.

I don't know why but when papa's upset I can see someone next to him, she has the same bow as me. She's really pretty, she kinda looks like me but she has longer hair. Anytime she notices me I can see her eyes and they look white but she has the color papa has a little, but it's kinda disappearing like.

Then sometimes in my dream, I dream that I have a little brother that looks like papa, he calls me something but I don't remember the name, it has the word Taco in it though ( I like the taco's Aoi makes). Sometimes I have nightmares that I'm getting killed by a big scary monster. Then I get scared and go in papa's room, I wanna be a big girl for papa. But it's so dark and scary, and I don't know if somethings there or not.

So when I get scared I hurry up and run into his room, and he keeps me safe in his arms.
Sometimes I can't breathe, papa calls them azma (asthma) attacks. Or whenever I get upset it's hard for me to breathe. But papa rubs my back, and holds me in his arms, it makes me feel better.

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay it's the end of the chapter now. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it longer. I just wanna hurry and get this published for you guys, I'll try my best to have another chapter posted hopefully in less than two weeks! Thank you all for being so patient. Don't forget to eat, and drink some water! Also I wouldn't mind if you guys pointed out any mistakes I made during this chapter, so I can fix them!