Theories +2 month time skipp

The hashira decided to make a get together in a small village. It wasn't too big but it wasn't too small of a village. It wasn't decorative or known for their decorations, just a simple town.

When they got there they all ordered.

Rengoku ordered Soba noodles.

Uzui ordered Tempura.

Shinobu ordered Ginger.

Obanai ordered tea.

Kanroji ordered pancakes.

Gyomei ordered coffee.

Sanemi ordered Ohagi.

Muichiro ordered radish.

(I dont know If I missed any of the hashira so let me know please and thank you)

Once all their orders got there they started eating and chitchatting about things and all that. But then they bought up one particular name.

I bet y'all know who it is.

Tomioka.

"I'm starting to get worried about Tomioka he's been gone for a month" Kocho said

"It's probably because he thinks he's better than us so he can just do whatever " Sanemi said with an eye roll.

"I don't think that he's really nice to me...!" Kanroji said to Shinazugawa.

"Kanroji we both know it with his 'Im not like you guys' attitude is proving my point more than it proves your point" Shinazugawa said back with a sigh along with another eye roll.

Kanroji stayed quiet and Obanai's blood boiled but he didn't say anything just rolled his eyes.

"Even though I hate to agree with Shinazugawa but he's right he acts like he is better then us didn't you see at the Inn he didn't sit with us when we were eating" Obanai said agreeing with Shinazugawa.

"Maybe he just didn't feel comfortable eating with us" Kocho said with a monotone face while eating her Ginger.

"I think he's gone because he retired and Master didn't have the heart to tell us" Uzui said eating his Tempura.

"No even if he did retire he'd either be too old and we all know he's 19 or he'd have to have too many injuries making him unable to fight demons". Kocho said  with a smile.

"Flamboyant point" Uzui said with a smile.

"UMAI" Rengoku yelled making everyone turn and look at him with either a shaken up face a monotone face or an eye roll.

Everybody soon got back to what they were doing.

"Maybe he's just looking at clouds and keeps forgetting he has work" Muichiro said while looking at the clouds.

"I don't think he'd get distracted by that" Obanai said.

"E-eh maybe Master let him take a break for a while" Kanroji said trying not to expose Tomioka's secret.

"For 2 months? Yeah no" Shinazugawa said back to her.

"Mabye this is how he feeds his ego then" Obanai said with an eye roll

"I dont know but he probably took a break to make a more flashy Haori because that red and green one is so not it" Uzui said with a mouth full of Tempura getting crumbs and spit everywhere.

"Can you guys stop, please stop feeding into Tomioka-san's business it's rude and not polite you dont know what he could be going through right now if he were to know you said this how do you think he would feel if you were making Theories  and rumors behind his back" Kanroji said with tears in her eyes

"Ara ara we had no idea you thought this we are very sorry Kanroji-san" Shinobu said as she apologized to Kanroji.

This is the end of this chapter I'm sorry I didnt reveal the gender yet but it had to be moved to the next chapter.