Chapter 36 (Summer)

A/N- thank you to everyone who let me know my chapter numbers were off, I fixed them. 

The Potter arrived at 12 Grimmluad Place that same night. Sirius quietly entered them into the house, warning them not to make any noise.

"Harry, Charlotte. It's lovely to see you two." Mrs. Weasley said, as they walked into the kitchen, and hugged them both.

"Are you two hungry from your trip? I'm afraid that you two will have to wait for dinner."

"Why?" Harry asked. Mrs. Weasley looked over their shoulders, seeing all the meeting members have arrived.

"He's just arrived. The meeting has started." She told them, Harry tried to follow, but Lily grabbed his arm.

"Harry, the meeting is for order members only."

"What?"

"Ron and Hermione are upstairs. You two can go upstairs and wait for dinner with them." Mrs. Weasley said.

"Be very quiet when you go up the stairs." Mrs. Weasley warned them. They both nodded as they walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. They looked around in the rooms, trying to find the room where Hermione and Ron were staying in.

"HARRY! CHARLOTTE! Ron! They're here! We didn't hear you arrive! Oh, how are you? Are you all right? Have you been furious with us? I bet you have, I know our letters were useless - but we couldn't tell you anything, Dumbledore made us swear we wouldn't, oh, we've got so much to tell you, and you've got things to tell us - the Dementors! When we heard - and that Ministry hearing - it's just outrageous, I've looked it all up, they can't expel you, they just can't, there's provision in the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery for the use of magic in life-threatening situations." Hermione said as she threw her arms around both of them, squeezing them tight.

"Let them breathe Hermione." Ron laughed. Hermione let them go, as Hedwig flew to Harry's shoulder.

Hermione and Ron apologized repeatedly for not sending letters explaining everything to them, making Harry snap and yell at them. His yelling was so loud that Fred and George, who were in the next room, trying to listen to the order meeting, couldn't hear anything.

They apparated right next to Hermione and Charlotte, making them both jump.

"Stop doing that!" Hermione shouted at them.

"Hello, Harry, Charlotte. We thought we heard your dulcet tones, Harry." George said, ignoring Hermione.

"You don't want to bottle up your anger like that, Harry, let it all out. There might be a couple of people fifty miles away who didn't hear you." Fred said, beaming.

"You two passed your Apparation tests, then?" Harry said,

"With distinction," Fred smirked, as he held an extendable ear that Harry was looking at.

"It would have taken you about thirty seconds longer to walk down the stairs," Ron said, rolling his eyes.

"Time is Galleons, little brother. Anyway, Harry, you're interfering with reception. Extendable Ear. We're trying to hear what's going on downstairs." Fred explained.

"Along with talking about downstairs," George said, as he turned and smirked at Charlotte.

"What are you talking about, George?"

"You don't want to tell us something, Charlotte?" Fred asked.

"Huh?"

"We mean like your past, and the future, and how you know everything that's going to happen when it happens, etc," George said. Charlotte's mouth fell as she gasped, her eyes widening.