Chapter 85

A/N- Mature theme's ahead.

A month had passed since Charlotte and Draco had escaped from the Malfoy Manor. Charlotte had almost completely healed over the month. Her skin had gained its color back. She could walk alone, and had gained her strength back, but she was still very skinny.

"Did you tell Charlotte we were leaving?" James asked as they sat in the living room.

"Not yet, I was just about to," Lily said, standing up.

"Are you sure we should leave Draco and Charlotte alone?" James asked,

"They will be fine. It's only for a couple of hours, and Lilliana is coming in like forty minutes, so they won't be that alone," Lily said. James signed.

"Your right, nothing can happen in forty minutes," James said, shaking his head, as Lily walked to Charlotte's room.

"It won't!" Lily called from the hallway.

"Charlotte," Lily said. As she entered her room, Charlotte looked up from her book, that her father had managed to find for her, sitting on her bed where she had been eating Petter's stash of candy.

"Yes?"

"We'll be leaving for a couple of hours. We have some order business to take care of, and I need to get you some more clothes. You can't just keep borrowing Lilliana's clothes. Is that Peter's candy?" Lily said, eyeing the candy in Charlotte's lap.

"Now, I have to buy more candy for him, anyway. We'll be back shortly." Charlotte nodded as Lily left the room, closing the door behind her. Charlotte set her book on the side table and walked out of her room, looking for Draco.

"Draco?" She called, as she entered the living room, seeing it empty. She walked to the kitchen, and again it was empty.

Maybe he's sleeping.

She thought about walking down the hall and knocking on Draco's door, but getting no answer. She twisted the doorknob. There were clothes, she remembered, from this morning on the floor, right by the door of his bathroom. She could hear the water on and hear Draco humming.

But then Charlotte realized she hadn't been alone with Draco for more than a year. After not seeing each other for a couple of weeks, and at the Malfoy Manor she was stuck in the cellar, with Mr. Ollivander when Draco came down to see her, and then in a big house with so many people, they never got a chance.

Charlotte opened the bathroom door. Draco didn't seem to hear anything as she stripped her clothes off.

"Whose there?" Draco said, after hearing some movements. Charlotte pushed open the curtain and stepped into the shower.

"Lottie, what are you doing? Your parents- "He said, trying not to get distracted from the very naked Charlotte in front of him.

"No one's home." She said as she said she shut the curtain.

"N-no one?" He asked. She nodded, and as she ran her hands up Draco's arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he put his hands around her waist. He leaned down and smashed his lips against Charlotte's.

Draco put one hand against the wall, as he ran his hand up and down Charlotte's spine.

"I'm sorry-are you sure no one's home?" Draco asked between kisses.

"Yes, I am."

"I'm just having a hard time believing that your dad will leave us alone," Draco said, Charlotte signed, looking up at the ceiling, shaking her head.

"Do you want to kiss me, or do you want to keep talking about my father?" She said. Draco shook his head.

"You're right, I'm going to shut up now," Draco said, making Charlotte laugh. Charlotte leaned up and kissed Draco. Draco snaked his arm around her back and pulled her closer, if that was possible in the tiny shower. He trailed kisses down her neck.

Draco felt Charlotte's breast pushed into the bottom of his rib cage, her soft skin feeling like silk against his. He shuddered with desire, his knee getting wedged between her thighs. The water drilled into Draco's back. Charlotte could feel the cold air hitting her body but she didn't care, as she rang her hand up Draco's torso.

"Oh God," Draco whispered. As his hand cupped her buttocks, Charlotte could feel his desire against her stomach. Draco slipped his hand between Charlotte's thighs, rubbing her womanhood. She gasped, groaning as she steadied herself. Draco kissed down her neck as she threw her head back.

Lilliana opened the front door, expecting to see Draco and Lilliana sitting on the couch, but it was empty.

"Draco? Charlotte?" She called, but no answer. Lilliana gripped her wand, looking around. She walked to the kitchen, empty. She walked to Charlotte's room, but again, nothing.

"Charlotte! Draco!" Lilliana yelled, but the others were too occupied to hear anything. She walked to Draco's room. The door was already open.

"Draco?" She called, hearing the water running. She walked inside the room and headed toward the bathroom. She looked at the clothes that were on the ground in front of the bathtub.

"Oh god!" She heard Charlotte groan.

"Oh, my god!" Lilliana shouted.

"Lilliana?" Draco said, confused.

"No!"

"I know that's you!"

"I didn't-I've got to go-I'm sorry!" Lilliana shouted, running out of the room.

"Did she just walk in on us?" Charlotte yelled as Draco started laughing.

"This is not funny!" Charlotte said, smacking him on the arm. 

A/N- This story is coming to an end soon. :(