Chapter 75

The following days were busy with Bill and Fleur's wedding preparations. Mrs. Weasley was trying hard not to let the four, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Charlotte, be alone, giving them tasks that had nothing to do with the wedding. Charlotte walked into Ron's attic bedroom, where the three of them were hiding.

"I'm doing it, I'm doing it-oh it's just you Charlotte," Ron said, after he had pushed Harry off his bed, and tried to fix his sheet, but once he saw Charlotte, he laid back down.

"Ow!" Harry said, as he stood up and sat back on the bed. Charlotte sat down next to Hermione in the corner of the room.

"How did you manage to escape?" Hermione asked. Charlotte shrugged.

"She forgot to assign me something to do," Charlotte said as she scanned Hermione's books.

"We were just talking about how lucky mad eye was," Ron said.

"Yeah, it's nice."

"Not just nice. It's wonderful, I can't imagine how scary it was for Mad-eye knowing that he was going to die if he didn't- "Hermione stopped herself as she started crying.

"Oh no, Hermione, we weren't trying to upset you- "Harry said, as he tried to stand up from Ron's bed, but Ron beat him to it.

Ron stood up from his bed. His bed springs were so rusty they sounded horrible as he got off. He wrapped a comforting arm around Hermione; he grabbed a dirty handkerchief that looked like it was never washed; he took out his wand.

"Tergeo," he said, making the handkerchief a nice clean white color, before handing it to Hermione.

"Oh... thanks, Ron... I'm sorry..." Hermione said, as she blew her nose and hiccupped.

"It's just so awf-ful, isn't it? What could have happened, so soon after Dumbledore?" She said, whipping her tears.

"Yeah, I know," Ron said, giving her shoulder a squeeze.

Once Hermione calmed down, Ron stood up, as Hermione looked over two books, "The Monsters of Monsters," the book managed to get free and snapped at Ron's ankle.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Hermione shouted as Ron limped to bed.

"Just trying to decide which ones to take with us. When we're looking for the Horcruxes." Hermione explained.

"Oh, of course," said Ron, clapping a hand to his forehead.

"I forgot we'll be hunting down Voldemort in a mobile library."

"Ha ha," said Hermione, looking down at "Spellman's Syllabary."

"I wonder... will we need to translate runes? It's possible... I think we'd better take it, to be safe." Hermione said, shoving it into her bag with the others.

"Listen," Harry said, sitting up straighter. Everyone in the room turned to look at him.

"I know you said after Dumbledore's funeral that you wanted to come with me," He began.

"Here he goes again." Ron signed, rolling his eyes at Hermione and Charlotte.

"As we knew he would. You know, I think I will take Hogwarts, A History. Even if we're not going back there, I don't think I'd feel right if I didn't have it with–"Hermione said, turning to her books.

"Listen!" Harry shouted,

"No, Harry, you listen. We're coming with you. That was decided months ago–years, really." Hermione shouted.

"But-"

"Shut up," Ron told him.

"–Are you sure you've thought this through?" Harry asked Hermione as slammed her book onto the ground, before almost yelling at Harry, about how she had to modify her parent's memories, and force them to move to Australia to protect them and have to steal about of potions and equipment to take with them.