Chapter 62 (Year 6)

"Harry, don't tell them Draco and I were back together, I'll tell them," Charlotte whispered as they got off the train.

"Fine, but at least let me be in the room," Harry said, smirking.

"Why?"

"Because I want to see Dad's reaction. He was so happy when he heard. Now let's break his heart." Harry said, as he picked up his suitcase and walked over to their parents. Charlotte glared at the back of his head as she followed him.

"Charlotte! Harry!" James shouted. Charlotte hugged her dad, as Harry hugged his mum before switching.

"How was your year? Are you guys enjoying it?" Lily asked as James grabbed their luggage, and they started walking out of platform 9 3/4.

"It was good, we won our first quidditch match."

"Thanks to me," Charlotte said, Harry scoffed, as they made their way out of King's crossing.

"Don't even. I was the one who caught the snitch."

"I was the one forced into the team, so I can say it was thanks to me," Charlotte commented, as her dad load the car with their luggage.

"Fine. Have you guys heard some interesting news?" Harry asked, smirking.

"You know, I think I like you better in the books. When you were fictional!"

"I was never fictional!"

"What news? What happened?" Lily asked, concerned, as James started the car.

"We couldn't have waited until home? We haven't even left King's crossing. I told you I will tell them." Charlotte whispered,

"Yeah, that was before I changed my mind."

"I hate you."

"That's okay. I feel very loved right now." Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"What are you two whispering about?" James asked.

"What is the news?" Lily asked again.

"Fine, well remember how I owled you saying Draco, and I have broken up well, we've gotten back together."

"What!"

"Really!"

"Harry has a crush on Ginny!"

"Hey! That's private!"

"So is my dating life!"

"Wait! Wait! Draco Malfoy!" James asked,

"What other Draco have I dated is there?" Charlotte laughed.

"Wait, I'm getting flashbacks to the first time this happened, and I feel like this time was worse."

"He was under my bed last time. If anything, this is better."

"Yeah, but back then, I could kill him. This time he's hiding in Hogwarts," James said,

"Wait, Harry, do you really have a crush on Ginny? That's so cute! She's had a crush on you for ages," Lily said. Harry took off his glasses, rubbing his eyes.

"Mum, can we please not talk about this right now?" Charlotte giggled to herself as she looked out her window.

---

They arrived home a little while later, finding Sirius Remus and Peter covered in dough, along with the walls, floor, and kitchen curtains.

"We can explain," Peter said, as Lily's jaw dropped, as the others started laughing.

"You-you- "Lily stuttered.

"It was Sirius's fault!" Peter shouted, pointing at Sirius.

"My fault!" Sirius shouted, trying to look mad but looking ridiculous with his hair and face covered in dough.