Chapter 81

"Tell me, girl! Was the mudblood in my cellar!" Bellatrix asked as soon as she saw Charlotte.

"They were not there," Charlotte said, shaking her head, as she sat down next to Hermione, who seemed to have passed out. Charlotte wanted to help her, but with no wand and no strength, she could not.

"She always lies. Let the goblin tell us if it's real or not!" Lucius shouted. Bellatrix handed the sword to the goblin.

"Your right," Bellatrix said. 

"I have not lied!" Charlotte yelled, Lucius, glared at her as the goblin examined the sword. Bellatrix pointed her wand at Charlotte. She screamed as a big slash went across her stomach, Charlotte fell to her knees, clutching on her stomach.

"Charlotte!" Draco said, falling to his knees beside her, as he grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Well? Is it the true sword?" Bellatrix asked the goblin impatiently.

"No. It's a fake."

"Are you sure? Quiet sure?" Bellatrix asked.

"Yes," He said. Bellatrix let out a breath of relief. She flicked her wand, and a deep slash appeared on his face. He fell to the ground by her feet, shouting in pain. Bellatrix kicked him to the side before pulling her sleeve up.

"And now we call the Dark Lord!" Bellatrix yelled, before pressing her finger into her dark mark.

"And I think we can dispose of the Mudblood. Greyback, take her if you want her. You could also have the potter girl. We have the boy. I don't think the dark lord wants her anymore."

"NO!" Ron and Draco shouted, Draco stood in front of Charlotte who Greyback was walking towards, pointing his wand at the werewolf's face, who was already eyeing the blood, as Ron burst into the room.

"Get away from her!" Draco shouted as a fight broke out between the other death eaters, and Ron and Harry. Spells were flying around the room, and Draco ducked, almost dragging Charlotte behind a sofa.

"We've got to get out of here. Or I have to get you out of here." Draco signed as he looked up from the sofa. Harry rolled behind the sofa next to them.

"You better get her out of here, Potter!" Draco shouted,

"What am I trying to do, Malfoy? Dance?" Harry snapped, and Draco glared at him.

"STOP OR SHE DIES!" Bellatrix shouted. They peered over the sofa, and Bellatrix held an unconscious Hermione up, with a knife pressed against her neck.

"Drop your wands," she whispered.

"Drop them, or we'll see exactly how filthy her blood is!" Ron and Harry both glared at Bellatrix, not moving a muscle.

"I said, drop them!" She shouted, pressing the knife deeper into Hermione. Drops of blood appeared.

"All right!" Harry shouted, dropping the wand. Ron dropped a wand that Charlotte had no clue where he got it from on the ground next to Harry's.

"Good! Draco, pick them up," Bellatrix asked. She had not noticed that Draco was not helping.

"No!" Draco shouted from behind the sofa. Bellatrix glared at him.

"Cissy, pick them up! Your son is useless! The dark lord is coming!"

"Cissy, I think we ought to tie these little heroes up again, while Greyback takes care of Miss Mudblood. I am sure the Dark Lord will not begrudge you the girl, Greyback, after what you have done tonight." Then there was a grinding noise from above. They all looked up just in time to see the chandelier falling. Draco shielded Charlotte with his body as the glass shattered, and the glass flew everywhere.

"Dobby!" They heard Bellatrix shout, surprised.

"You! You dropped the chandelier –?"

"You must not hurt Harry Potter!" Dobby shouted, pointing a shaky finger at her.

"Kill him, Cissy!" Bellatrix shouted. There was a loud crack, and Dobby had thrown Narcissa's wand across the room.

"You dirty little monkey! How dare you take a witch's wand, how dare you defy your masters?" Bellatrix shouted, her face turning bright red. 

"Dobby has no master! Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!" Dobby squeaked.

"Malfoy, grab Charlotte and go to Dobby now! Grab onto his arm, both of you go!" Harry told Draco.

"You don't need me! Just take Charlotte!" 

"No! Your coming with or I'm not leaving!" Charlotte yelled, her hand still covering the deep cut Bellatrix had given her.

"Charlotte-"

"End of discussion! Go!" Draco nodded, picking up Charlotte bridal style, since she was to slow to run on her own,  and to Dobby, grabbing his arm.

"Ron, catch and go!" Harry shouted, throwing a wand at him. Harry grabbed the goblin, who was still cradling the sword and grabbed onto Dobby's arm.

As they turned into the darkness, they saw a knife getting thrown toward them, the frozen face of Narcissa as she watched her son disappear.

Charlotte shut her eyes, gripping Draco's hand tightly until they finally felt solid ground. Charlotte and Draco fell on their backs in the sand.

"Where the hell are we?" Draco asked, sitting up. Charlotte groaned in pain, her hands covering her eyes that were stinging from the sunlight, her head and back throbbing from the pain.

"Bill and Fleur's cottage." Charlotte said, as she put a hand on her bleeding stomach, her shirt was soaked with her blood, her head was pounding and before she knew it everything had gone dark.