Chapter 43 (Year 5)

Charlotte woke up the next morning early, seeing Draco still sleeping, but she needed to leave and see Harry.

"Draco, Draco." She said, shaking him awake. He had his arms wrapped around her waist and held her tightly against his chest.

"Hm?" He grunted, as he opened his eyes, which were still heavy with sleep.

"I need to go."

"Why?" He groaned.

"Because I need to sneak out and sneak into my common room," Charlotte explained.

"Oh, but that's so annoying. Just stay here." He said, tightening his grip on her waist.

"I can't. I'll see you at the library later, okay?" She asked. He signed and nodded, rolling over on his stomach, and going back to sleep. She kissed him on the cheek before getting out of bed. She changed into her Hogwarts robes from yesterday, grabbed her bag, and put on the invisibility cloak before walking out of Draco's dorm.

---

Charlotte took off the cloak before walking into her common room, finding Ron, Harry, and Hermione sitting on the couch waiting for her.

"What's up, guys?" Charlotte said.

"Where were you last night and this morning, Charlotte?" Harry asked, standing up.

"I was nowhere."

"Really? Then why were you in Malfoy's dorm room this morning?" Harry said, pulling out the Muradars map. Charlotte's mouth fell open as she looked at him holding the map.

"You also took my cloak. It's missing."

"Oh, shit, you guys are going to Hagrid's today, right?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Don't change the subject. Why were you at Malfoy's dorm?" Harry yelled,

"Tutoring!" Charlotte shouted, remembering their potions lessens.

"What?" Harry shouted. Ron and Hermione were awkwardly sitting on the couch, staring out the window, or at the ground.

"Malfoy's been helping me with potions. We study every day in the library. He... um... let me borrow one of his potions books."

"So you went up to his dorm room?" Harry yelled, his eyes were still blazing with anger.

"Well, yeah, it was in his dorm. I needed it today and knew he wouldn't come out because of yesterday. So I went to his room." Harry crossed his arms, glaring at her.

"What about last night? You weren't in your dorm, Hermione told me."

"I came in late! When she was sleeping. Ask Parvati and Lavender." Charlotte shrugged as she took out the cloak and handed it to Harry.

"Nothing happened Harry, I just needed a textbook," Charlotte said, smiling innocently, before walking up the stairs. She let out a relieved breath, as she ran all the way up to her dorm room.

---

The weeks passed by quickly and it was already December. Charlotte sat in the library after her D. A lesson with Draco.

"You know, instead of doing this we could go out, let's go ice skating!" Charlotte suggested. Draco shook his head.

"I need to finish this essay before I leave tomorrow. Just give me five minutes and I'll be done." Charlotte rested her head on the table.

"Let's go hang out in your dorm room after," Charlotte said.

"Charlotte?" She heard someone say. She looked up, seeing Dean walking up to her.