Chapter 59 (Year 6)

A/N- Mature theme ahead.

After Charlotte managed to sneak around Hogwarts, she finally made it to the Slytherin common room. She muttered the password before looking in to see if anyone was there. She relaxed as she noticed it was empty.

Everyone must be in bed already.

Charlotte thought as she walked in and tip-toed up to the boy's dormitory. She knocked on Draco's dorm after finding it easily from the countless times she had gone there. Charlotte waited quietly but heard nothing. She knocked again, louder and harder this time. She heard Draco groan.

"Go away. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone." Charlotte knocked again, and she heard Draco huff before standing up and storming over.

"I said go away- "He yelled, opening the door, but stopped mid-sentence as he looked down at Charlotte.

"Charlotte," He breathed, surprised.

"What are you doing here?" He asked,

"I needed to come to talk to you."

"Why? We don't have anything to talk about." Draco said.

"Can I come in? Or are you just going to leave me out here where anyone could see us?" Charlotte said, Draco signed before opening the door wider and letting her in, and shutting it behind her.

"Charlotte, you have to go."

"I don't want to go; I want to be with you," Charlotte said, stepping closer to him. Draco tensed up, pulling at his white button-up sleeve, trying to cover the mark. Draco was still in his Hogwarts uniform, not including the robe that was lying somewhere on his bathroom floor.

"Please, I'm doing this for your safety. You can't be with a death eater; you deserve someone better than that." Draco said,

"Draco, will you shut up!" Charlotte shouted, his mouth fell open surprised.

"What?" He said, still shocked.

"I said to shut up. All you ever do is think and talk that you need to leave, you need to break up with me, but you have to take into consideration that I don't want to break up. I never wanted to be broken up! I love you! And I will come every night until you realize that I will never leave you alone."

"You've left me alone for almost two months now! You can keep doing it!" Draco countered.

"Because I needed time after what you said the first night we got here! Now shut up! I'm not going anywhere. I think about you every day Draco, I can never be like the way it was before." Charlotte said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're all I think about, Charlotte! When I'm doing my stupid task when I'm sleeping, when I'm doing my homework, in class! Everywhere, and everything is about you!"

"Then stop pushing me away because I don't think I can take it anymore," Charlotte said. Draco stared at her, shrugging.

"I don't think I can take it anymore either," Draco said. Charlotte stared at him before marching up to him and kissing him, throwing her arms around the back of his head, one hand on the back of his neck, and the other one in his hair.

Draco wrapped his arms around her lower back, pulling her closer, as he felt his mouth exploring hers. That almost left Charlotte breathless. Charlotte hadn't noticed herself walking back to the bed until the back of her leg hit it.

"Sit on the bed, now," Draco said. She nodded before sitting down in the middle of it. Draco started unbuttoning his shirt before it slipped to the ground around his feet. He unbuckled his belt but left his trousers on, not wanting Charlotte to feel pressured in case she didn't want to have sex.