Chapter 68 (Year 6)

Charlotte had gotten out of the hospital wing the next day and spent the next week getting ready for the final Quidditch match.

"I'm ready. How do I look?" Draco said as he walked out of the room of requirements, his face painted with red and gold colors, along with a Gryffindor sweater she stole from Harry.

"Like a Gryffindor." Charlotte shrugged.

"Oh, kill me now." Draco groaned as he looked at the mirror, cringing.

"You said you would come to my match," Charlotte said as she leaned against the couch.

"I never said I wanted to look like a Gryffindor."

"I think you look great," Charlotte said, as she tried not to laugh.

"Ugh, everyone in Slytherin already hates me. This makes it worse," Draco said.

"And would they dare say anything to a Malfoy?" Charlotte asked sarcastically.

"Well, no, but still," Draco said, as he fixed his hair in the mirror.

"I was being sarcastic."

"I wasn't." Charlotte started laughing as she changed into her quidditch robes.

"Anyway, we need to leave."

"Who am I going to sit with? I can't sit with the Slytherins, and I'm not sitting with the Ravenclaws, looking like a Gryffindor." Draco said.

"With Parvati and Lavender, of course."

"Hat?" Charlotte asked as she picked up a Gryffindor hat.

"I'd. rather. die." Draco signed, looking at it as if it would attack him any moment.

"But the sweater is okay," Charlotte said, as she checked the clock.

"We have to go! I'm going to be late." Charlotte shouted.

"I have a quick question," Draco said,

"What?"

"Do you have the invis-"

"No."

---

"Doesn't Ronald look like an idiot up there?" Lavender asked, as Draco as he watched Charlotte dodge another quaffle.

"You think I can smack that beater silly? I swear he's targeting Charlotte." Draco asked, avoiding the looks he got from everyone else.

"I definitely think you can take him." Lavender nodded.

"I knew it."

"Charlotte Potter has the quaffle! She passes it to Katie Bell, Bell passes it to Robins, they're passing it back and forth, Ravenclaw has its chance to win the house cup and they're really screwing it up." The announcer, whose name Draco never remembered, said.

"Looks like Ravenclaw has the quaffle. Davies has the quaffle, throw it to William, William catches it, throws it to Brown, Brown throws it back to Davies who gets intercepted by Potter, Potter throws it to Robins, and Robin throws it back to Potter, who manages to dodge another quaffle thrown by Brown. He seems to really enjoy targeting her today."

"Potters near the goal. She throws the quaffle, and score! Gryffindor now has eighty Ravenclaw has fifty. If Cho Chang can find the snitch, Ravenclaw can win the match."

After ten more minutes, Ginny spotted the snitch hovering near the Ravenclaw stands. She dived towards the snitch, with Cho right behind her.

They both fell in the dirt. No one could see who had gotten the snitch, before Ginny ruffly pushed Cho away from her, and held the snitch up to the crowd.

"Gryffindor won!" The announcer yelled as the Gryffindor stands started cheering. The crowd ran onto the field as the team jumped off their brooms and were huddled into a group hug.

"Charlotte," Draco yelled, as he made his way through the crowd. She ran to his arms, laughing.

"I knew you'd win! Ravenclaw's a bunch of suckers!" Draco yelled, making some Ravenclaws scoff at him. As he kissed Charlotte, he put his hand on her cheek, and her other hand on her lower back, as she threw her arms around his neck.

"Do you want to come to the after-party?" Charlotte whispered against his lips. People were still not used to them together, as they pointed and whispered.

"Not really. I want to get this ridiculous color off of me instead. We could get these ridiculous clothes off of you too." Draco whispered to her.

"Hm, maybe tonight! I don't want to miss the party." She said.

"Okay, I'll see you soon." He said, before the group called Charlotte over for a group photo.

---

The party was on full blast as everyone cheered that they had finally won after three years. Harry entered the party with a nervous expression on his face.

"We won! We won!" Ron told him. Charlotte watched as Harry looked around the room for Ginny, who was already running up to him. She threw her arms around him, but instead, he grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her.

"Oh, my God!" Charlotte shouted, as she grabbed Hermione by the arm, tugging on it so hard that Hermione was almost jumping, as the crowd started giggling, and wolf-whistling, and one glass shattering, as they broke apart.

Harry looked around the room for a stunned Ron, who nodded, or attempted to at him for his okay before Harry and Ginny walked out of the common room.

"Finally! It was killing me all year!" Charlotte shouted.

"I know! I was counting the minutes after Ginny and Dean broke up for him to do something!" Hermione said,

"Wait, he's liked my little sister all year?" Ron asked, still shocked.

"Your just blind to these things Ron." Hermione laughed, as Ron shook his head, and Dean went to throw away the broken glass in his hand, that he had shattered out of anger.