Chapter 80

There were loud noises upstairs. Several people had just entered the Malfoy Manor.

"What's going on?" Luna asked. Luna had been taken in January, which was four months ago.

"I don't know." Mr. Ollivander said. The voices were too far for them to hear anything. Luna walked to the bars, trying to listen.

"I think they've brought more prisoners. Someone's going to come and bring them down." Charlotte's head shot up. Harry was here.

"Luna, get back against the wall and pretend to be tied up now," Charlotte said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Now!" Charlotte said, Luna sat back down next to Charlotte. They heard several footsteps coming down to the cellar. The door slid open, and four prisoners were pushed in. They fell to the ground, right by the door as it shut loudly behind them.

"HERMIONE!" They heard Ron's voice bellow louder.

"HERMIONE!" Ron yelled again.

"Be quiet! Shut up. Ron, we need to work out a way–" Harry said,

"HERMIONE! HERMIONE!"

"We need a plan, stop yelling–we need to get these ropes off –"

"Harry," Charlotte called. Harry froze, fear filling his body.

No, no, no!

He thought.

"Harry, Ron, is that you?" Luna asked,

"Harry, Ron," Charlotte called again when no one answered.

"Charlotte! Luna?"

"Yes, it's us! Oh no, I didn't want you to be caught!" Luna said as Harry started struggling against his bounds.

"Luna, go untie their ropes," Charlotte said.

"Oh, yes... Mr. Ollivander? Mr. Ollivander, do you have the nail? I think it was by the water jug if you could just move over a little." Luna asked, standing up. She grabbed the nail from Mr. Ollivander.

"You need to stay still." Charlotte heard Luna say as she walked over to Harry and started to cut his rope.

"I'm going to ask you again! Where did you get this sword? Where?" Bellatrix's voice was so loud they could hear it all the way down from the cellar.

"We found it–we found it–PLEASE!" Hermione yelled before they heard more screams.

"My pocket! In my pocket, there's a Deluminator, and it's full of light!" Ron shouted, then a few seconds later, the room was filled with light. Harry felt like he stopped breathing as he saw Charlotte in the corner of the room.

"Oh, that's much easier, thanks, Ron," said Luna, and she began hacking at their bindings again.

"Hello, Dean!" Luna said to Dean, who was tied up with the goblin.

"You're lying, filthy Mudblood, and I know it! You have been inside my vault at Gringotts! Tell the truth, tell the truth!"

"Hermione!" Ron shouted again. He was struggling so much Luna had a hard time cutting the ropes.

"What else did you take? What else have you got? Tell me the truth or, I swear, I shall run you through with this knife!"

"There!" Luna said, their ropes falling. Harry ran to Charlotte, kneeling next to her. Harry noticed that Charlotte was too thin, almost as thin as Mr. Ollivander, who had been here for months now. Her face was pale, and her dark circles were very noticeable.

"I didn't know! I didn't know, Charlotte! I could see glimpses, but I didn't see you! Oh, merlin, when did they take you?" Harry asked, filing with guilt for not seeing her sooner.

"It's okay Charlotte. I've only been here since Bill and Fleur's wedding." Charlotte said,

"Bill and Fleur's wedding!" Harry shouted as Ron tried to find a way out.

"What does you know who want with you?" Harry asked,

"You, he wants you. He knows I know where you are."

"You should have given me up! I'd find a way out." Harry yelled, and Charlotte shrugged.

"He would have probably ended up killing me, anyway. He's getting impatient." Harry ran to Hagrid's pouch, his hands shaking as he pulled out a mirror.

"Help us! We're in the Malfoy Manor cellar! Help us!" He screamed,

"Hermione! Hermione!" Ron shouted, pounding his fists on the walls.

"How did you get into my vault? Did that dirty little goblin in the cellar help you?" Bellatrix screamed.

"We only met him tonight! We've never been inside your vault... It isn't the real sword! It's a copy, just a copy!" Hermione screamed. She sounded like she was now crying.

"A copy? Oh, a likely story!" Bellatrix shouted.

"But we can find out easily! Draco, fetch the goblin, he can tell us whether the sword is real or not!" Lucius said.

"Draco! Fetch the Potter girl too! She will tell me if the mudblood is lying! She knows!" Bellatrix shouted. Charlotte groaned, annoyed.

"Not again." She watched Harry run to the goblin, whose name she had forgotten, whispering something to him. Charlotte heard Draco's footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Stand up. Line up against the door." Draco's shaking voice said. Ron clicked the deluminator, and the lights went out, the others lined up against the wall. Draco unlocked the door and walked in. He looked at Charlotte, who he hadn't seen in a couple of days since his parents had been locking him in the room and making sure he wouldn't see Charlotte.

"Charlotte-"

"Take the goblin up first. I need to speak to my brother." Draco nodded, grabbing the goblin by the arm and pulling him up out of the cellar. Charlotte stood up on weak legs, grabbing Harry by the collar.

"Whatever you do, take Draco with you."

"What?" Harry said.

"Take Draco with you, I will not leave him alone when you know who shows up and punishes them!" Harry just stared at her, his expression shocked.

"But you've said before not to change anything-"

"I don't care. Take Draco with you or I'm staying here." Charlotte warned Harry, who nodded.

"I promise I'll do whatever I can to take him, too." Charlotte nodded.

"Thank you," She said, as Draco opened the door. He helped Charlotte come out of the cellar, shutting the door behind him.

"Don't lock it." She said.

"I wasn't going to."