Chapter 87

Charlotte and Draco apparated into the Hog's head, that was owned by Dumbledore's brother, Aberforth, who looked very annoyed. Fred, George, Ginny, and Lee Jordan were standing by the portrait hole, about to enter, when they turned around spotting Charlotte and Draco.

"More people." Aberforth grumbled, glaring at the group.

"Charlotte!" The group said, with surprised expressions. Ginny ran and hugged Charlotte, almost falling on top of her.

"You're here! You're alive! I mean, I knew you were back, but now you're actually here!" Ginny said as the others walked up to her.

"Shouldn't you stay home? You've only been back a month." Fred said as he hugged her.

"I'm fine! We have much more important matters to think about!" Charlotte said as she hugged George.

"Well, I think you look as beautiful- "Draco cleared his throat, glaring at Lee.

"Ah, I didn't see you there, Malfoy," Lee smirked. Draco rolled his eyes.

"Sure you, didn't." Draco muttered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You better go. I don't want people hovering around the bar," Aberforth grunted. The group started climbing into the tunnels.

---

"What did we miss?" Charlotte asked as they opened the doors. They were greeted by several people. Parvati and Lavender were the loudest. As they screamed their greetings, running to Charlotte, they hugged her.

"Oh, my god! Charlotte, we missed you so much!" Lavender squealed.

"We owled you so many times!" Parvati shouted,

"Guys, I can't breathe," Charlotte muttered, her arms pinned against her chest.

"Hey what's he doing here?" Someone shouted, pointing to Draco. Lavender and Parvati let Charlotte go.

"He's a death eater!" Someone else shouted.

"Enough!" Harry shouted, making the room go quiet.

"He saved my sister. I don't care if he's an ex-death eater, and he came to fight. That's enough for me." Harry said as Cho Chang walked in after Lee.

"I got the message," Cho said, holding up the coin, and walking over to Michael Corner.

"So, what's the plan, Harry?" George asked.

"There isn't one," Harry said simply.

"Just going to make it up as we go along, are we? My favorite kind," Fred said, rubbing his hands together excitedly.

"You've got to stop this! What did you call them all back for? This is insane– "Harry told Neville.

"We're fighting, aren't we?" said Dean, taking out his fake Galleon.

"The message said Harry was back, and we were going to fight! I'll have to get a wand, though –"

"You don't have a wand!" Dean shouted as Ron, Harry, and Hermione started whispering with each other. Fred and George started cracking jokes as the three continued talking.

"Okay!" Harry shouted, making the room quiet down again.

"There's something we need to find. Something–something that'll help us overthrow You-Know-Who. It's here at Hogwarts, but we don't know where. It might have belonged to Ravenclaw. Has anyone heard of an object like that? Has anyone come across something with her eagle on it, for instance?" Harry explained, looking over at the group of Ravenclaws.

The group talked quickly, explaining to Harry what it could be. Luna suggested it could be the lost diadem that had been lost for years now, and Luna said that Harry should go see a picture of it in the Ravenclaw tower. Cho jumped to her feet.

"No, Luna will take Harry, won't you, Luna?" Ginny snapped, glaring at Cho.

"Oooh, yes, I'd like to," Luna said, as Cho sat down looking disappointed.

Neville quickly showed Harry where the exit was before he, and Luna disappeared.

---

Soon, the others started filling in and getting filled in on all the details by Charlotte and Neville.

"Charlotte James Potter!" James shouted, making Charlotte jump as she was talking to Lavender.

"Dad? Fancy seeing you here." Charlotte said, smiling weakly, as she stared at her dad, who was angrier than she had ever seen.

"I told you to stay home!" James yelled as Lily climbed out of the portrait hole.

"Charlotte!" Lily shouted, shaking her head.

"I did stay home.... for like two seconds," Charlotte said, crossing her arms.

"Charlotte, this is for your own safety! I told you to stay home! You're still not as strong as you were a month ago-"

"Dad, I can't stay home-"

"You! I told you to make sure she stays home! I was just starting to like you!" James said, pointing to Draco, who had just popped up behind Charlotte.

"She's hard to say no to," Draco explained.

"Really! That's not a reason!" James shouted.

"Yes, it is! She really knows how to convince people!" Draco explained, and Sirius started laughing.

"It sounds like you, James."

"Be quiet Sirius!"

"Dad! I have to be here! I've known I had to be here since the third year!" Charlotte yelled. People had now turned to stare at them, wondering what the screaming match was about.

"That doesn't matter- "Lily tried, but Charlotte shook her head.

"I'm an adult, you have no say in me staying here or not." Charlotte reminded them, James signed, knowing there was no was getting Charlotte back home.

"She gets her stubbornness from you," James said to Lily, taking off his glasses and rubbing his temple. Lily scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Says the one that asked me out every day for five years," Lily said, smirking.