Epilogue

The morning of September first was always hectic for the Potter household, which everyone thought was surprising considering that it was only a family of four. Draco telling everyone that they were going to be late, Charlotte wanting everyone to admit that they should have listened to her, and Annabelle, their oldest child, wanting to remind everyone she was captain of the Slytherin quidditch team and she needed to complete her new tactics against the new teams, their youngest, Edmund, being too busy sending messages to his cousins, Fred and George's kids, and planning pranks, forgetting he had to pack.

"Edmund! I told you to pack a week in advance!" Charlotte yelled from downstairs.

"I finished! I finished!" Edmund yelled, shoving the last shirt and zipping his suitcase up. He pulled it downstairs, his suitcase banging loudly, every step it hit.

"Your tactics are fine, Anna," Draco said, as he watched his daughter muttering under her breath.

"I need to win. He always wins, somehow he always wins!" Annabelle explained.

"Charlotte, our daughter's gonna mental," Draco whispered to his wife.

"I told you not to tell her too many quidditch stories when I was pregnant," Charlotte whispered back.

"I heard that!" Annabelle yelled, making her parents jump before Draco and Edmund went to put the luggage in the cars.

"And I am not going mental. You don't understand, he always makes me mad! He always wins!" Annabella explained.

"Whose he?" Charlotte asked. Annabella shrugged.

"No one," Annabelle said very quickly, her cheeks turning pink.

"Charlotte! Anna! Come on!" Draco shouted from the driveway. Annabella walked out of the house before Charlotte locked it and followed them to the car.

---

The kids pushed their trolleys through King's crossing, surprisingly on time for once, in the last six years they've been here. A little girl, around 11, her head staring down at her iPad, a movie was playing, walked right into Draco.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sir." She said, looking up at Draco.

"It's alright."

"Hey, you look a lot like the guy from the movie." She said, pausing the movie and showing Draco, her screen. It was a frozen Draco Malfoy, right before he was about to turn into a ferret in "The Goblet of fire," movie. Draco smiled.

"Yeah, I get that a lot," Draco said.

"Hm, sorry again." She said, before walking away.

"My father and I have a bet you see- "They heard from the iPad. Draco shook his head.

"Okay, come on, kids. Through there." Draco said, pointing to the brick wall of 9 3/4. Annabelle and Edmund went first, then their parents.

They could see their family already waiting for them. Before they could get there, Rita Skeeter pushed people out the way. She had taken the name J.K. R, and had started writing the Harry Potter books, but was now trying to figure out how to sell one more book.

"The ministry has banned you from talking to us, Rita. So I'd love not to get my father here and arrest you." Charlotte reminded her. Rita had gone to great lengths to get information from the family, even coming to their work offices and getting first-hand information. Rita paused in her tracks, eyeing James, who was watching them interact from across the station.

"I'll send you an owl." Rita scowled, shutting the notebook in her hands.

The Potters reached their family, greeting them as they started putting Edmund and Annebelle's trunks on the train.

"Charlotte, was that Rita again?" James asked. Charlotte nodded.

"She won't leave me alone."

"I hate her. She killed me off," James muttered angrily.

"She made me really mean, I was not that mean in school," Draco said. The group looked at him.

"What! I was not that mean! I said some mean things-"

"Draco, stop talking." Charlotte laughed.

"I wasn't." He muttered under his breath, as Annabelle's eye caught sight of Carter Wood, the captain of the Gryffindor team. He smirked at her, waving. Her face turned pink, her eyes lit up, but she still scowled at him. Charlotte started giggling as Draco looked at them.

"Hold on-hold on- "Draco was saying before Annabella and Carter started walking towards each other, and met in the middle, muttering something about quidditch.

"What the hell just happened?" Draco asked Charlotte, as James started laughing.

"What are you laughing about? This is no laughing matter? Who the hell is she talking to?"

"Oh, I knew she liked someone!" Charlotte giggled.

"I don't like him. He looks evil."

"I said the same thing about you," James said, still grinning.

"That doesn't make me feel better! I married Charlotte!" Draco said, taking his wand out.

"Don't even think about it," Charlotte said.

"I wasn't going to use it, I was just going to scare him," Draco said, plainly. The train blew its last warning whistle. Annabelle walked back over and hugged her family goodbye.

"Annabelle, just one more thing," Draco said.

"What?" She asked.

"You're too young for boys." Annabelle shook her head.

"Dad, I'm 16."

"Stay away from that Wood kid. I don't like him." Draco also said. Annabelle rolled her eyes.

"I have to go, bye." She said, waving goodbye before rushing onto the train with Edmund. The doors started shutting, and the train started moving. The family waved goodbye as the train started disappearing.

Charlotte put her hand in her pocket, grasped the time turner, and looked at her parents, Draco, Peter, Remus, Sirius, and Fred. She knew she had made the right decision and will do it again in a heartbeat.

A/N- Anddddd it's finally over! This was one of my favorite stories to write, and I will miss it. The hardest part of writing my stories are always writing the epilogue because I just don't want it to end, but everything comes to an end. 

New story coming soon! ;)