Chapter 35

Author's Note:
Warning! This chapter contains mature content and strong language that may not be suitable for anyone under the age of 18. Reader discretion is advised.

Ps. I don't know how to write a scene like this but I tried anyways so... Let's get to it! Happy reading!

----
After I said those words to her, her eyes became dark as her pupils dilated while looking at me. I gulped when she smirked and dived into my neck while whispering words to my ears.

"You're not going to regret this. I promise, my love." She whispered before kissing me, tenderly, on my lips.

I immediately responded to her kisses and held her shirt for support. She smiled at the kiss and looked at me with love in her eyes before tucking a strand of my hair behide my ears.

"Are you really sure about this, Adira?" She asked, nibbling my neck as I tilted my head to give her more access.

Inangat ko ang mukha nito para makita ito at sumagot dito. "I've never been so sure in my life," saad ko at inilapat muli ang labi dito. She groaned and put her both hands at the side of my head. She pulled away from the kiss.

"Then, you need to get ready." She said before taking off her shirt. My eyes automatically saw her slender body. She has a tattoo on her lower right waist and I don't know if that's a symbol or what because I don't even know what that is.

Bago ko pa makita ang kaniyang kabuuan ay muli na itong bumalik sa pagkakaibabaw ko at muli akong hinalikan. She started to unbutton my polo while kissing me with, now, aggressiveness.

Our breaths started to get heavy as the temperature inside our room started to feel hot.

"A-Aspen..." I whispered when she already find my weak spot. Patuloy niya lang sinisipsip iyon bago lagyan ng marka.

Napaarko muli ang aking likod dahil sa kakaibang pakiramdam na nararamdaman ko sa mga oras na ito. Para akong lalagnatin sa sobrang init na nararamdaman.

Her lips went down to my collarbone while my hands are starting to scratch her back. Napaungol ako ng muli niyang nilagyan ng marka ang spot na iyon. She mumbled something that made me shiver in excitement.

"Mine."

She continued to go lower hanggang sa hinahalik-halikan niya na ang ibabaw ng aking hinaharap. I arch my back and held her waist closer to me. Umangat ang tingin niya sa akin and smiled dangerously. I gulped in anticipation and nervousness.

Bumalik siya sa aking labi at muling hinahalikan 'yon. She is starting to take off my shorts, still kissing my lips down to my neck. She hummed and began to suck my bosom that made me gasp and moan.

"D-Damn, Aspen." I moaned while she's still sucking my bosom. Her other hand is on my left breast while she's sucking the right one. I gasped at the sight of her doing that.

Oh God.

"Hmm. That's right. Moan my name, baby." She mumbled, lips still on my breast. Napahawak ako sa ulo nito at idiniin pa 'yon sa aking hinaharap.

Nakapikit lang naman ako habang ang ulo ay hindi mapakali sa sensasyong nararamdaman. She's making me crazy!

Nang matapos sa paghalik doon ay bumaba na muli ang labi nito sa aking tiyan. Tiningnan ko lang naman ito, na ngayon ay nakatingin lang din naman sa akin. Desire can be seen in her green eyes that made my genitalia throbbed more.

"Look at me." She demanded huskily that made me look into her eyes. Muli ako nitong hinalikan sa labi. She started to caress my side down to my waist that made me shiver.