Chapter 41

Aspen's POV

I just stared at her, walking away from me after she ended things between us when suddenly someone called my name at the back.

I looked to see who that person was and my face immediately turned dark as soon as I saw his face. I want to erase its existence.

My eyes become dark while walking towards him and immediately held his collar while looking at him, furious.

"What did you tell her?" I indignantly asked, still holding his collar in a furious way that made his face go red.

I saw him looking at my back before smirking secretly so I confusedly looked at what it was and saw nothing.

It's just a bunch of cars parked and you can't see a single person in it so why the hell is he smiling?

I forced him to look at me and held his collar more tight that made him grimaced and choked as he was gasping for air to breathe.

"Risposta del cazzo!" Nanggigigil kong saad at lalo lang hinigpitan ang hawak dito.

He started to tap my hand away but I didn't mind it and just continued to hold his collar in a tight manner, blinded by my anger and sadness. If he answers wrong, I swear to God...

"I don't k-know what you're talking a-about— L-Let go of me, Fabrizia..." He said, still tapping my hand, pero lalo ko lamang hinigpitan iyon.

"Don't fvcking lie, Father," nanggigigil kong saad at ngumisi dito. He looked at me, scared before raising both of his hands. Medyo niluwagan ko na ang hawak dito.

"I just t-told her to... s-stay away from y-you."

As soon as I heard those words from him, lalo ko lamang hinigpitan ang pagkakasakal dito at nanggigigil na dinikit ito sa pader nang dahil sa galit.

My eyes watered as I remembered the words that Adira said to me earlier before walking away from me.

I am not angry because Adira chose to end things between us. I am angry because he made her feel like sadness is wrapped around her soul like a heavy, wet blanket. He made her think that there is no hope for the called 'us'. I am just so sure that he said things that will make her feel insecure.

I know Adira and I know when she is hurting or not.

And, this person in front of me, my so-called Father, did that to the person I love, makes me loathe him even more.

"I can't fvcking believe you'll fvcking do that, Father," I stated, still holding his collar in a tight manner, "I despise you even more now," galit kong turan bago mapayuko ako at unti unting binitawan ang hawak sa aking ama.

"You just chose to make the person that I love walk away from me." Nanghihina kong saad bago bigyan ng sarkastikong binigyan siya ng ngiti.

My tears start to flow down to my face as the bell rings, indicating that the last subject for today ends.

"Now that you've accomplished what you wanted, you can stay away from me too," sabi ko at tumalikod na para umalis sa lugar na iyon.

"Fabrizia—"

"I don't wanna hear it," I uttered before walking away to go to my office or to Esther's office since that woman has the best wine in this world.

"And please..." I stopped as I looked at him through my shoulder, "I don't wanna see your face anymore as I don't see you as my father but as an enemy of mine."

"Hai scelto di voltarmi le spalle adesso, aspettati che l'organizzazione ti volti le spalle."

Nakayuko akong naglalakad habang papunta sa office ni Esther, my mind is blank because of what happened. Even the students that are greeting me, I pay them no mind. It's not like I pay attention to any of them.