Author's Note

Hello, readers! It's Laiza.

Is everyone crazy for Aspen now? Hehe

Well, I just want to thank everyone who read my story 'Splintered Heart' which is now done! I wanted to express this gratitude to all of you who are reading this, especially to those who are messaging me, commenting and voting on the story! I'm so thankful to all of you.

Actually, I didn't expect this story would reach at least a hundred thousand reads since I started this story with my account who only has a few followers but still, I'm very thankful.

Some readers were messaging me asking why I suddenly unpublished this book and the other. Well, that's because I started to edit some chapters and added something to, which I think, will make the story better. I'm sorry if some of the chapters will confuse you.

Also, I just want to apologize for any grammatical and typographical errors that I've made, I only use my phone to write because our PC is not working right now.

Anyways, now that 'Splintered Heart' is done, please stay tuned for my next story in this series, entitled 'Wild Heart' starring our very own Dione and Sidra. You might read some of their scenes here but just only a tiny bit! Prepare your tissues, though!

The sad news is that my second semester just started last week, I think? And I think I will be busy for the past few months because I'm a graduating student BUT, I'll try to update Wild Heart if I don't have anything to do/have time.

So, that's it.

Once again, thank you for reading 'Splintered Heart'! See you in my next story and the following stories that I will publish! Thank you, everyone.

P.s. I'll try to add some special chapters but don't expect too much. Love you!

P.s. (Last one) Guys, please, kung maaari. Avoid leaving comments that may spoil other readers. It sometimes ruins the fun, don't you think?

-waurdltsj, 2023