Chapter-37 Attack

Author's POV

In the next three days, M group faced multiple crises and Pranay couldn't attend as he hadn't been released from jail.

The chairperson-less group is not strong, and the board is easy to manipulate now. Thinking this, Megha went to a board meeting and sat on the corner.

When they were discussing how to solve the problems and return the broken capital chain, one of the board members asked for her opinion.

"If we can get the new projects and can work in cooperation with big companies, we can get the capital to run the firm and with their support we will be able to stand," she stated, and they failed to notice her smirk.

"How can we get new projects when we are losing the contracts which we have already been signed? No one is ready to deal with us now," CEO Gowtham Malhotra proclaimed.

"Do you have any ideas?" another shareholder asked her.

"If I can be the CEO, then I can get projects from my trusted sources," she stated and all the heads snapped towards her.

"How is it possible, Ms. Sehari? I am the CEO of this company," Gowtham growled.

"Oh, cool down, Mr. Gowtham. I am not insisting on being the CEO and I am not interested either. I just answered what they asked me," she commented, uninterested.

"You said you will bring projects if you are the CEO but you are already CEO and chairperson of Sehari group, but still you are never trying to support M group in crisis," Gowtham remarked, making everyone think.

"Yeah, because I don't trust a loser like you," she said plainly.

"What are you talking about, Ms. Sehari?" Gowtham roared in anger.

It's true angering my little brother is so easy, she internally smirked.

"I am telling the truth, Mr. Gowtham. You took over this group as a CEO one year back and from that day to this day, you didn't even sign a single contract. All the projects which we were doing were signed by your father before you took over".

"You only follow your father's orders like a robot. You can't even think on your own. If I am wrong, then show me your accomplishments in this one year. Prove me, I am wrong," she roared with the same intensity as his.

Her explanation made shareholders fall into a dilemma. Few of the executives even agreed to her points.

"Ms. Sehari, we need time to discuss this. We will come to one decision in the next meeting," they said, and Gowtham, who was fuming in anger, glared at her. She just shrugged and left the meeting room with a victory smirk. She succeeded in triggering him.

One by one, all the shareholders left, leaving only Gowtham in the meeting room.
.
.

"I think we should accept Ms. Sehari's idea," one of the shareholders said.

"Yeah, now no one is ready to support us. If this continues, then our company will go bankrupt and just like she said, I don't believe in Mr. Gowtham and Mr. Pranay are also becoming old. Now we need a proper leader to lead the company."

"Yeah, and Ms. Sehari is the wife of Mr. Roy. If we can get the support from her, it means we have the support of the ROY group too. No one can touch us if Mr. Roy is with us."

"And she has a good relationship with Saho group CEO, Mr. Sanjay Saho and Golden leaf company CEO, Miss. Aadhya. All the powerful companies are with her so it will be easy for us if we choose her instead of Mr. Gowtham," some shareholders discussed and decided to support Megha, but what they don't know is that Gowtham was listening to them from the start. He is standing at the door of the conference room, fuming in anger.