Chapter- 50 Comfort

Hey folks ❤

We have crossed 50k reads.. Thank you so much for your love and support 🥰

Happy reading ❣️

***

Megha pov

"Now what are your plans. You took the company from him. You proved yourself, what next", he asked.

"I will give it back to him after developing it", I stated.

"Why taken it in the first place when you are going to give it back to him?", he asked.

"I just wanted to show him what I can do", I mumbled.

"Then why developing it, just give it back as it is", he replied.

"He said woman only can destroy, now I will show him a woman can destroy the empire and can build the whole kingdom".

"Whatever your decision is remember I am with you", he remarked.

"I love you Karthik", I said staring at him lovingly.
"I love you more", he replied meeting my eyes.

"Don't think much cutie pie", he said wrapping his hand around my waist pulling me to him.
I put my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat our legs tangled under the sheets.

"Just how many nicknames will you give for me", I asked smiling.

"Many", he chuckled.
"Which one you like the most".

"Anything is fine for me as long as it's you who calling me", I said and he laughed.

I smiled and closed my eyes to sleep. His heartbeat is like lullaby to me.
He kissed my forehead and started running his hand on my hair gently to comfort and strangely it's working.

"I love you", I mumbled and dozed off.

***

Six months have passed. I given back all the projects to M group which I had taken before and it was developing well these days.
As a CEO of both the companies Sehari group and M group, I got very busy and I am not getting enough time to spend with my husband but he is very understanding.

"It's late I think he will scold me for coming home late", thinking this I walked upstairs and opened our room door. He is in balcony holding railing looking at dark city.

"Karthik", I called him once I entered balcony.

"Hmm", he hummed in response.

"How was your day", I asked walking to him.

"Ok", he replied with one word.
I know he must be mad at me otherwise he won't give me one word replies.

"I am sorry", I mumbled hugging him from backside but he doesn't responded.
I unwrapped my hands pulled his hand from the railing and stood in between railing and him before placing his hand on the original position.

Now I am caging myself in his arms but he didn't even glanced at me.
"Don't you look at me atleast", I mumbled and try to take a step back then hit my leg to railing.

"Be careful", he hissed and held my waist tensely.
I smiled and he left my waist immediately.

"Don't you talk to me", I asked with puppy eyes which is his weakness.
He fisted not wanting to react but Megha won't give up until I get what I want.
Now I need a fucking reaction from him.

"What can I do to make it up", I said and kissed his neck. He gulped visibly.

"Megha", he howled when I kissed him again on the neck and my eyes watered by his firm voice.