Chapter- 51 Regret

Megha pov

"What happened mom?" I asked her again but she doesn't responded. Her eyes fixed on something so I followed her view and saw the person.

It was an uninvited and unexpected guest...

"What are you doing here Mr. Malhotra?", my husband asked wrapping his hand around my shoulder proactively.

"I want to talk with my daughter", he replied.

"Daughter? from when", I scoffed.

"Gayatri, please tell her I want to talk with both of you", he asked mom.

"No, we don't have anything to talk", I mumbled holding my mom as she is shivering.

"Please", he pleaded.

I was about to say no but my mom squeezed my hand indicating it was ok for her.
I am not interested in meeting him but if she wants then I am ok.

"Ok we will talk in garden", I said coldly.

"I want to talk to them personally", he said when Karthik following us.

"He is my husband nothing is personal between us", I stated.

"And I don't trust you with my wife and maa's safety", Karthik hissed.

After five minutes, we were standing on the garden. I made my mom sit on the bench in the garden and I stood aside with my husband.

"I am sorry Megha", he mumbled after a brief silence.

"I don't think we have that much close relationship to call with first names Mr. Malhotra", I said firmly.

"Megha, I..." He tried to say something but I cut him off saying, "it's Miss. Sehari for you".

"Megha I am your dad", he said annoyed.

"So when you remembered it..? And for what? because you never treated me like one", I scoffed.

"Megha I am sorry please forgive me", he said pleadingly but I can't show mercy on him.

"I can forgive you for what you did to me but I will never forgive you for what you did to my mom. What she has done wrong.. she loved you genuinely but what you have given her... Pain? Is that her mistake that I have born.. And what if I am a girl aren't I your blood and her flesh. So never ever expect me to forgive you".

"You can ask my mom's forgiveness", I said sternly.

"Gayatri I am really sorry please forgive me and tell her too", he said to mom.

Mom looked at me and then him with glosy eyes. Will she forgive him that easily?

"Do I have to?" She muttered.

"Gayatri what are you talking?", he roared but a strong glare from me.. he silenced instantly.

"Gayathri, Please forgive me. I am regretting it now", he pleaded kneeling down in front of my mom.
A proud smirk broke my lips and Karthik also acknowledged it by giving a little squeeze on my hand. This is what I aimed for... to make him kneel down in front of my mom.

She stood up suddenly and started walking towards him taking slow steps. Even if she forgive him now, I don't have any problem because it's her decision but I can't forgive him.

Mom walked to him and he looked at her hopefully then she did something that no one expected.

She slapped him hard. "This is for aborting my two childs", she roared. "This is for trying to kill my little angel", she growled and slapped him again "and finally this is for hurting me", she again slapped him.