Chapter- 55 Proposal

Megha pov

It's our wedding anniversary today. I wore a purple gown which my husband gifted me and got ready for the party with the help of Nidhi and Anjali di.

"Aunt you ale butiful... " Sarah said in her baby voice with the sentence she hardly formed and it melted my heart. Yeah Arna also came with Sarah for the party.

After getting ready I went to our bedroom where my husband is waiting for me with all his eyes open.

"I thought you will be beautiful in this dress", he said.
What am I not beautiful then.....
"But you are hot and sexy that I can't even take my eyes off you", he said huskily.

"You scared me", I hit his chest playfully and he laughed.

He wore a navy blue color three piece suit which made him look even more handsome than he already. How can we say... Yeah he is a Greek god.

"Shall we go downstairs", he asked and I looked at him confused. Is he not going to kiss me then.

"I want to kiss you so badly but I think I will mess your lipstick", he said like he read my thoughts.

"It's water proof", I Inturpted him.

"What?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I mean my lipsstick is water proof so...", I stopped.
"So my kiss don't mess your lipstick", he completed and I chuckled.

Without wasting time he captured my lips in a passionate kiss and I was quick to respond.

"I love you babygirl", he said and kissed my forehead before heading downstairs where our family is waiting for us.

We walked to downstairs while holding hands and all our family looking at us with bright smiles.

Karthik destroyed Mansi whole career with just a phone call and made Mansi confess what she has done in front of our family and they all apologized Karthik for not trusting him.
He also made her kneel down in front of me to apologize.
He cut ties with her father's company making great loss to their company and family.

We arranged our anniversary function only with our family. Other than them no guests were invited.

Maa hugged me and him, wishing us happy anniversary. My mom also wished us with great smile on her face and it is the genuine happiest smile I have ever received from my mom.

One after one all wished us.
"I am sorry and happy anniversary", Rekha said making me shock.

"It's ok and thank you", I replied with smile.

"You are looking beautiful princess", Arjun said and gave me a side hug.

"Yeah because she is beautiful", Nidhi replied him pulling me to her and Arjun rolled his eyes at her.
I really can't understand how can they even dating with this much arguments, still I am happy for them as a saying goes relationship will gets strong with each fight.

We cut the cake and feed each other as our family wished then we all hit the dance floor with slow music.

Our eyes locked together while our bodies swaying to the music on their own.
We stopped dancing hearing loud claps and cheers, then only we found that we are the only couple dancing there.

"When they stopped", I whispered.

"I don't know", he mumbled.

I smiled at them nervously and turned around to walk to them but Karthik pulled me back making me fall on him.

"Karthik", I hissed slowly.

"Wait babygirl I have something to give you", he said slowly but audibly to everyone present there.