Chapter-41 Her outburst

Megha's POV

I have done what I aimed at and there is one last step to get success.
I threatened the board for chairperson position and I know they were assuming me as a greedy woman, but I don't care as long as I got the M group in my hands.

I showed them the preview by getting the capital chain normal. Now they will think about my proposal. They can't say yes as it's the family business of Malhotra's and they were many factors to reject me but they can't say no either, they only have one solution for their problem and it's me of course as I don't think anyone can support them after facing such crisis and now all the group prestige also gone.

"Megha, what are you doing?" I heard Karthik from behind, and I am sure he came running to the terrace as he was panting.

I laughed bitterly, "waiting for you".

"Waiting for me?" He asked, and I couldn't see his expression as my back was facing him.

"Why are you waiting for me and aren't you afraid of heights? Then why are you on the terrace?" he yelped.

"I am waiting because I know you will come here and yeah; I am afraid of heights. That's why I am not looking down but up."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, I will be scared if I look down. That's why I am looking up and you know Karthik, my fear helped me to look up, and I only aimed to go high, without looking down".

"But don't you know, even if you reach the highest point, you have to get down one day," he commented.

"But that doesn't stop me from reaching highs," I stated.

"Ok, Megha, now I will be frank. What are you doing with the M group?" He asked straightly.

"I have been waiting for you to ask me this since the day you started keeping an eye on me and made a deal with Mr. Ramana, one of the shareholders, to tell you the things which are happening in the M group meeting room," I remarked.

"You know that?" he asked, surprise can be heard in his voice.

"What do you think of me, Karthik? You think I don't know what's happening around me? I am also a CEO of a company and don't think I got that easily."

"I know everything. I know that you are the one who is supporting me behind my back. I know you made M group to lose the remaining projects which I left and you are the one who is making it difficult to get the bail for Mr. Pranay.

"I have done that because he tried to hurt you," he stated.
"But you have been planning to take over his company for years... isn't it the truth? Because you need to do so much ground work just to know about a company, let alone destroying it, and the shares are another topic. So, it was not planned in an instant."

"Yup, Karthik, you are right. I have planned this many years ago. I started digging for information about the M group even before starting the Sehari group," I replied.

"But why Megha? Isn't he your father?"

"So, you know."
"But he doesn't know that," I chuckled bitterly, as I turned to face him and a frown appeared on his face.

"My so-called father didn't even recognize me and he didn't recognize my name either. You know why... because he doesn't know my name, his daughter's name." I smiled with tears.

"What do you mean?" He asked and I can say he was shocked.

"Yeah, Karthik. He doesn't know my name. You can get a doubt... he only abandoned me when I was seven, then why doesn't he know my name and how he used to call me?"

"Can I answer it?"

"Because he never called me simple, right? Yeah, if he saw me accidentally, then he would curse me like bitch, and bad omen and he used to beat me like beating some animals, even animals don't deserve that. But the question is what I have done to deserve that?"

"And you know, he tried to kill me twice. Once he pushed me in the swimming pool when I was five, but instead of drowning, I learned to swim, and next time he pushed me from the stairs, but I think I have a reason to live. That's why I survived twice."

"I can endure it all and can take it easy, but he touched my mom. My mom is the only one for me. She used to protect me in her hands, taking his beating for me."
"He used to beat her a lot just because she gave birth to a girl."

"Just because I was a daughter, he didn't even take my mom to hospital during labor pains. She gave birth to me at home itself... What if we both died during delivery? He didn't even care."

"And that's not enough. He raped my mom. When his second wife was pregnant with his son, he needed a woman for his physical needs, so he just took my mom without her consent, and he beat her after completion. Isn't it marital rape is also rape...?" I burst out in tears and he didn't try to stop me so I continued.

"My mom is the strongest woman. She gave me birth and protected me from those evils. We both protected each other... We only have us in our lives," I said, and he walked near me.

"Have you ever felt unwanted and not worth living... Have you ever felt Undeserved and unloved? I felt it... I felt it from childhood itself. I am an unwanted daughter and you know what the worst feeling ever, it's being wronged without my mistake."
"Is it my mistake to be born as a girl? I am always a daughter of my mom but that so-called father. I thought so many times that it would have been nice if I was born as a boy, then my mom wouldn't have to suffer."

"Even When he left my mom, she didn't ask anything other than my safety, so I wanted to make her queen. I wanted to give her the happiness she deserves... I wanted to make her proud, and I did it...!!"

"There is one thing left... I want to make him kneel down in front of my mom and I will do it for sure," I roared and collapsed on the ground.

I am getting emotional. I didn't share these things with anyone before. I kept all these things in my heart for years, but today I want to share all those things with him. I want to show him my vulnerable side as well.

He sat beside me and put his hand over my hand.

"Do you know what is more painful than getting abandoned..."
"looking at your loved ones in pain and not being able to do anything? I saw my mom moaning with pain and then I was a child who wasn't able to do anything."

"You know, just to see a doctor, we had to wait hours in government hospitals. Waiting in a q to treat my mom and witnessing her pain was more painful for me..."

"And when I was 14, I found out my mom has a blood clot in her brain and she needs surgery today or tomorrow. The surgery is complicated and it will take more money. That's why I wanted to become rich and that's why I have done many part-time jobs to save money so that I can afford for her surgery."

"My mom's health condition and anger towards my so-called father motivated me to work hard and hard and that gave me success."

"In every girl's life, father is the first hero, but for me he is the villain who always tried to hurt me, who always wanted me to die," I cried out.

"What did I do? Why was I unwanted? Why was I unloved...? Why is just my existence bothering him that much?"

All the emotions made me cry more and more.

Karthik just hugged me tightly, caressing my hair and he kept on saying "it's ok, Megha, I am here."

Sometimes we don't need words to convey our emotions... actions can speak too...

***

Hey guys...❣️

How is the update??

My dear silent readers... You can be silent in library but here on wattpad you don't have to be so here 👇🏻 is the star you can vote and comment your thoughts... 🙂

💜💜