Chapter-45 Together

Megha's POV

"Why are we here, Karthik?" I asked, surprised when I saw people fly-boarding on the water.

"Stupid question. We are here to try the ride. Come on," he said started walking while holding my hand, and I followed him like a puppy.

We climbed in a boat, and it took us to the middle of the water.

"So, you wanna try this ride?" I asked him, as he was looking at the fly-board curiously like a kid.

"Yeah, I love to," he replied, and I smiled.

"Ok, you try. I will wait here," I remarked, and he nodded.

After wearing the safety jacket and helmet, he is ready to go. He stopped when a trainer was about to explain to him about the instructions.

"You already know this?" I asked him, amused.

"Of Course, I like it so I know," he replied excitedly. I didn't see him this excited before. He was literally looking like a kid who got his favorite candy.

"Be careful, and don't panic," he commented, looking at me after setting the fly-board on his legs.

"Why will I panic?" I questioned, puzzled.

He just winked and wrapped his hand around my waist and dragged me to him until my breast collided with his toned chest.

"You are beautiful in this dress," he whispered in my ear and kissed the skin just below my ear.

"Are you sure?" I chuckled as I asked, because what I was wearing was a freaking suit and he always saw me in suits.

"I am sure, babygirl," he remarked, and pecked my lips. My heart beat raised insanely as my feet started to shake.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled, breathing heavily. He has that effect on me.

"Kissing my wife," he shrugged, and I narrowed my eyes.

"Really?" I asked teasingly, and he smiled. That smile was so genuine, like he was smiling from the heart.

"You trust me?" He asked suddenly.

"More than myself," I replied immediately, without thinking twice.

"Then don't panic," he said, and before I could process what he said, I was on air. I am in the freaking air.

What? He just picked me up and took me in the air. How can he?

I was scared. He was gripping my waist tightly, holding me carefully, still I felt scared.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and legs around his waist, hugging him tightly. Even though he was continuously trying to console me, I was screaming continuously.

"Baby, it's ok. You are safe, just relax and enjoy," he said, and I looked at him in disbelief.

Right at this moment, I just wanted to snap at him, but I controlled the urge and glared at him.

"Why have you done this? You know right that I have a fear of heights, then why?" I asked, and tears blurred my vision.

"I want you to enjoy forgetting all your fears," he replied, and I didn't understand how to react.

"Babe, just relax and enjoy. See around. I am here," he said, as I am holding him like I could fall at any moment.

I looked around. I was in the air 40ft away from the water. It felt scary to look down. The sound of the water made me unheard of the screams of fellow riders.

"Baby, don't be scared. I am here," he assured, again. I can hear the sincerity in his voice and that assurance is what I needed.

I looked around once again, and this time I wasn't scared anymore because I trusted him. I trust him with everything, So I started enjoying the ride.