Chapter- 53 evil plans

Authors pov

"Megha wake up", he kissed her cheek to wake her up.

"Five more minutes please", she said in her sleepy voice and snuggled more in to him and he chuckled.

"Baby, it's already evening, they will be waiting for us", he said kissing her forehead lovingly.

She groaned and woke up then they both freshen up and changed into comfortable clothes before heading downstairs where their family is waiting for them.

Megha, Karthik, Arjun, Nidhi, Shyaam, Rekha and Jashwanth played in the water while remaining all sat on the bench encouraging them.

Anjali wants to play too but she can't as she is seven months pregnant and it's not safe for her and baby.

Megha and Karthik playing like kids giggling and having fun.

"Hey Arjun I said don't splash water on my face", Nidhi roared and her giggles made it funny.

"But I don't listen to you sweatheart", he replied and started splashing water on her.

"You know what will happen next", Nidhi raised her eyebrows.
"Ok I surrender", he raised his hands and they both laughed.

"Ok but when you both got this close", Megha questioned making them nervous.
Karthik narrowed his eyes looking at Arjun and he gulped chuckling nervously while Megha glaring at Nidhi.

"It's just", Nidhi tried to explain.

"Huh?" Megha and Karthik asked unison.

"Tell them why are you looking like you just saw a ghost", Nidhi hissed and Megha controlled her laugh.

"He is the producer of the new movie which I am directing, so...", Nidhi tried to explain.

"So..?" Megha narrowed her eyes leaning on Karthik keeping her elbow on his shoulder.

"It's business relationship", Arjun commented.

"That's it?" Karthik raised his eyebrows folding his hands to his chest.

"No, friends", Nidhi mumbled.

"That's it?" Megha countered.

"Uff.., he asked me to be his girlfriend", Nidhi gave in finally.

"So..?" Karthik and Megha asked unison.

"So she is my girlfriend", Arjun commented wrapping his hand around Nidhi shoulder.

"From when?" Megha questioned.

"Two months", Nidhi replied looking down.

Karthik looked at Arjun.
"Yeah, two months", Arjun also confirmed.

"Don't look at me like that Sid, I really like her", he hissed.

"What? You said you love me then why are you telling them you like me", Nidhi growled.

"Yeah stupid woman I love you and I am just trying to convince him and here you are fucked up everything again", Arjun roared.

"You are stupid not me", she sneered.

"You are really stupid", Arjun replied.

"Ok then go and look for a smart woman", she said with a pout.

"I understood now why you always direct thriller and horror movies", Arjun remarked.

"Why?" Nidhi asked.

"Because you don't really know about romance", He countered and they started arguing again.

"I think we are better", Megha mumbled.