Chapter 1: Anna Could

Annabeths's pov

I break out of his hold running upstairs. Fuck the one thing I didn't want to happen happened. Of course it did. I look around the room I left 4 years ago.

Everything is the same. Mom probably came in and cleaned but either than that nothing was out of place. I lay on my bed letting out all the emotions I've held on to for too long.

Maybe it was a mistake coming back. Nothing good happens when I'm here anyways. Who would have thought my 22nd birthday would be sitting in my room crying.

I hear the door open feeling a dip in my bed. "Anna" The voice says I immediately identify it as dads. His eyes soften when he sees me. "I look like a mess" I sniffle trying to hold back my tears

"Anna, you don't look like a mess, you look like someone who just saw their first love with someone else. It's normal to be hurt. If these past four years have told me anything about you and him is that you both have been hurting"

Sure doesn't seem like it. He looks happy with his new girl. "Sleep you'll catch a huge headache if you don't" dad kisses my head waking out of the room.

Maybe sleep will help. Hopefully.

I toss and turn trying to get comfortable but I can't not after seeing what I just saw. Brielle was just sitting there like nothing happened. "Anna" Gio and Rico say coming into my room. Looking at them Rico hands me a glass of water with two Advils. Taking them I drink it laying back down on the soft pillow. "Okay so now that you're back officially we should definitely go out later. Sofias coming back later she's stuck in a flight." Giovanni says laying across the bottom of my bed.

"Maybe I do need to go out Fuck it we should"

"Good your back now sleep little one" Rico hugs me tightly. As soon as I lay back down I feel myself fall into a deep sleep.

Valentinos pov

My hands grip the steering wheel tightly and speed off. Why didn't she tell me she was coming back? Why didn't she tell anyone? "Babe Why are you mad?" Brielle places her hand on mine trying to calm me down.

"Not now Brielle" I say as calmly as I can. I don't even want to deal with her. "Is it because of her?" She crosses her arms becoming annoyed.

Yes Brielle it's because I just saw the love of my life after 4 years. "Brielle I said not now" I turn on the road to her apartment. "Can I use your card to buy something?" Her hand goes on the inside of my thigh trying to turn me on.

I doubt she'd turn me on anymore. She barely did. I had to bite my tongue every time I was with her from saying Anna's name. The only reason I would get hard was thinking of Anna.

Her perfect body the way her hair always falls down her shoulder. The crazy fuck me eyes she does without even noticing it. Fuck I already feel myself getting hard. "Come let's go upstairs I'll fix your problem" She palms me once I put the car in park.

Fuck it

She holds my hand leading up upstairs. Once we got to her apartment her lips attached to my neck sitting me on her bed. I can imagine Anna's on me. Teasing me sucking at my most sensitive spot.

Rocking her body back and forth feeling herself dripping on my leg. "Let's deal with you" Brielle snaps me out of my thoughts by taking off my pants. I forgot she was even in the room.

Her lips attached to my cock going up and down trying to take me whole.

Anna could

I grab her head, letting me bob her head up and down while I think of Anna. She wouldn't even let me do that because she does it perfectly. When she hollows her cheeks, taking me deeper.

Playing with my balls gives them the perfect amount of attention. Her tongue swirls around me as she makes a pop sound stroking me with her angelic hands.

I feel myself twitching and biting my tongue. I don't think Brielle would like it if I said my exs name. I pound myself harder into her mouth as her gags fill up the room.

I came undone in her mouth and she panted, spitting out my cum in the small trash can.

Anna would swallow, giving me innocent eyes while she did so.

Brielle climbs on my lap trying to position herself. Fuck I don't have time for that. I slam her body down on mine and she screams loudly.

She can't even ride properly. My grip on her hips deepened roughly going deep into her. Anna would run her hands through my hair tugging it moving her hips with mine to help us both.

Grinding on me pushing me back on the bed as she lets her body do the rest. Her hands exploring my chest as her plump ass bounces in and out of me. "I'm gonna cum" Brielles voice screams in my ear, making me roll my eyes.

She releases while still on me but I'm still not done. She climbs off my lap, my hands stroke my cock having a vivid dream of Anna.

Watching her strip for me again. Taking off the red lingerie from her body. Moving her hips side to side running her hands through her body.

Her tying my hands to the bed frame as she makes me watch herself cum. The way her fingers pump in and out the wetness makes a wonderful sound. She takes out her vibrator making me suffer as she takes control of her body.

Squirting all over my face. I lick as much as I can, loving her taste. My cock twitches as I spray undone panting loudly.

I need Anna

"I don't know what was different about today but the sex was great babe you were a bit rough though maybe next time a little less" Brielle lays down as I put my boxers on before putting my pants back on.

Anna wouldn't complain, she'd just ask me to give her a massage and I'd gladly do so. Kissing her temples while she sinks deeper into my arms. "Bye" she calls out as I walk out going back into my car.

The only thing on my mind is my beautiful Anna. I wish I would have handled things differently. It was my fault it ended. I told her to be selfish and she did. She listened to what I told her so I shouldn't be mad. I feel fucking livid right now she looks even more beautiful.

She looks a lot healthier as well. She gained weight in all the right places, got a few more tattoos and she glows more. The moment she fell into my arms again everything felt right. My brain stopped working but my heart started racing.

Watching that tear fall down her eye made me want to kiss her right there, take her to her room, lay her down and hold her. Hold her until she believes everything will be alright. Hold her until she realizes I never stopped loving her.

"Woah what's wrong with you? You look pissed" Dad says when I slam the door shut. "Anna's back" is all I say when I see him become happy. He never liked Brielle; he always told me to break up with her. It's going to look so bad I break up with Brielle and immediately tell Anna hey let's get back together. "Good now you can break up with Brielle and finally get back with Anna" he happily grins. I roll my eyes going up to my room.

I undo my tie by throwing It across the room. Taking off my clothes I lay staring at the ceiling. Fuck it I need a blunt. Opening up the balcony door I sit on the long couch lighting up one of my pre rolled I inhales the flavor hoping to feel something. I know my love will be back in my arms soon.

My Anna, only a little bit longer till your back in my arms.

---------------

Hey guys

Welcome to Annabeth's Return Im so happy you are here for the journey <3

Q/A~ How do you think this is going to end?

1395 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3