Chapter 60: Stop Please

A/N~ Chapters 56-64 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

Brielle, Adia and Carlo come in with looks to kill. My body gets lifted from the air Carlo's hands around my throat as he throws me into a pile of broken glass. "If I can't have you no one can" He says as he takes the glass cutting my leg. "Carlo stop please" I plead but he keeps going and going.

Valentino has blood coming down the side of his forehead. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. "Please" He whispers but Adia and Brielle continue to break the wood on his back. Carlo's fist coldies with my face before punching my stomach hard. "That's for not loving me" He hits me ten times harder, my body fighting to keep the little life it has left.

The room spins when his fist collides with mine face again. My body falls lump next to Valentino who is barely breathing. "Fuck we have company" Brielle says pulling out her gun. They all run out of the room yelling at each other.

With the little strength we have left Valentino and I crawl with pain in our bodies just to feel each other. Even if this isn't the most ideal moment it's the only time we have felt safe.

Valentino holds my hand as we hear gunshots being fired in all kinds of directions. His eyes are losing life he looks at me like he knows it's over. "Annabeth, I made a promise to myself when we were five. I promised I'd put your life before mine. If this is really the end, make sure they save you. I need you to promise me they will save you and not me. Raise our kids. They need a mom more than a dad."

I shake my head, no tears streaming down my face. "This isn't the end, Valentino were both going to go home" He weakly moves his body closer to mine brushing the hair out of my face. "I love you Valentino. We're going to be okay" He presses a kiss on my temples. I feel my body feel lighter.

"I love you more than ink on dead trees Annabeth"

I hear faint voices yelling in our direction. My vision gets blurry and my head hurts more than it did two minutes ago. I feel my body getting taken somewhere. I can't feel Valentino anymore. Where's Valentino? Where is my love? Is he okay? Is he alive?

Please just save him. The more blood that leaves my body the weaker I feel. My body is slowly moving away from reality and going into a dark room.

Please just make sure Valentino is safe.

Third person's pov

Valentino and Annabeth are rushed to the hospital, both of them knocked out cold. Their heartbeats can barely be heard. Alessio and Vincenzo wonder if they are going to make it. "I need to get the bleeding to stop. Page for Rory to come we need an extra set of hands." Enzo tells Alessio who complies with him.

They both get brought into immediate surgery as surgeons try to stop the bleeding. Their injuries are worse than what people thought. "The bleeding has stopped, their pulse is low but I think we have it under control" Enzo says doing the final stitch.

Anna and Val get brought into a room together hooked on more machines than everyone would like to see. "We have doctors and nurses watching over them 24/7. They are in the icu on the 5th floor. They wouldn't stop bleeding. There wasn't internal bleeding in the brain but they were hit in the head a few times. They should be waking up in a few hours. They are in room 409"

Everyone finally let out the deep breath they were holding in. They think everything is going to be okay just like they hoped. "Code blue in room 409" Enzo, Rory, and Alessio rush to the room piled with nurses behind them. "Their heart rate is dropping. They need to be Shocked" Rory Says Getting the Electrical Cardioversion. They keep trying and trying, slowly losing hope.

All that's heard is the flatline of the heart monitor.

---------------

Hey guys

you do not have permission to yell at me

Q/A~Emotional damage?

726 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3