Chapter 21: Dress

A/N~ Chapters 20-26 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

I feel someone hold me closer. I open my eyes, putting my weight on my elbows. "Well good morning sleepy head" Marcello says smiling at me. "Good morning my love" I rested my head on his chest, my arm going around his chest. He goes around my waist with a protective grip holding me. "How did you sleep?" He asks, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Amazing because I was with you" These past few months have been a dream. If it really is, I never want to wake up. "What time is your appointment?" I straddle his lap, his hands go on my hips.

"It's at 12:30. Giovanni and Rico are going together. Mom, Sofia and Aunt Mia are going in one car too. I hope I find a dress I like. I didn't realize how stressful this was" He agrees with me. For the last few months it's been an endless search of finding a wedding dress.

Sofia keeps saying she won't design mine because she doesn't want to ruin it. For more I tell her no the more she says yes. On the bright side Marcello actually got two new tattoos. I didn't think he was going to do them but on his chest he got my name tattooed with my favorite flowers around it. On his bicep he got Zeno's last heartbeat.

Of course I cried then Marcello wiped my face and pressed a kiss on my lips. Then one thing led to another and his head ended up between my thighs. "Baby it's almost time for you to go" Marcello says I groan, getting up, changing my clothes.

"Let me know when you leave to go help Riccardo. I love you" I press a kiss on his lips he smiles nodding. "I will. I love you more princess"

I drove to the dress shop seeing everyone already in the parking lot. We go inside, getting brought into one of the backrooms. "Alright now we have the options you emailed us in the back. Do you want to look around or just try those on?" Anne says. I set the appointment up with her because she has great dresses.

"Just the ones in the back" she nods telling me to follow her. There are ten dresses in total, some I can already tell I am not going to like. As soon as I put the first dress on I already know this is not the one. "I don't like it, it makes you look square and you are not square" Sofia says when I go out. I agree with her not liking it.

Almost every dress I try on I hate. There's only one dress left. I have hope for it. This was my favorite one that I picked out. I look at myself in the mirror falling in love with the dress. A smile comes to my face looking at it. "Anna hurry up and come out" Sofia says I look at myself one more time in the mirror before going out. I pick up the bottom of the dress walking to the center of the platform. "Can we open our eyes now?" Gio ask

"Open them"

They all look at me with their mouths open. A smile comes to mom's face. Gio and Rico don't say anything but both look at me happy. "Wait I need a second" Gio stands up walking away. Rico follows behind him with the same look on his face.

'Their crying' Sofia mouths to me. "You look absolutely stunning Anna. This dress was made for you" Aunt Mia smiles at me. Rico and Gio come back after a few minutes with red eyes. They both hug me tightly. I hold back tears that formed in my eyes "You look beautiful Anna. Stop growing up our hearts can't take it"Rico says I laugh letting a few tears out

"You two were one of the main reasons I knew what love was. You both showed me from young how a man was supposed to treat me every guy i've ever talked to or dated I look for the things you both and dad used to do for me"

They both smile at me wiping my face. "Anna, you are our heart in a human form. You growing up is something we don't want to see but you look absolutely beautiful". Giovanni says

"You guys are the worst for making me cry"

"How the fuck do you think we look right now"

I laugh at them just shaking their heads. "I'm still kind of in a wedding dress" They roll their eyes sitting back down. "So Anna, is this the dress?" Anne asks me to look at them with a smile.

"This is the dress"

---------------

Hey guys

Gio and Rico crying is LITERALLY so sweet

Q/A~ Don't you just love Gio and Rico?

797 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3