Chapter 57: Trust Me?

A/N~ Chapters 56-64 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

"Anna, they are going to be fine." Val says for the 100th time today. I look at the boys sighing. I know they are going to be okay but I don't know if I will. I have a bad feeling, something is telling me that we shouldn't go. "Val I think we just need to call this one off. It doesn't feel right" He pulls me closer to his chest.

He just holds me trying to take away all the worries I have but they just grow. What if something happens to me? What if something happens to Val? Something bad is going to happen. I can feel it.

"We'll be alright, you trust me?"

"You know I do"

"Good now we have some ass to kick" He says bye to the boys going downstairs to the car. Valerian is only 9 months, the twins are three and Ares is two they are still young. I don't know why I feel like something bad is going to happen. Maybe it's nothing and I'm overreacting but it doesn't feel like that. "I love you all" I hug them boys.

I go downstairs Sofia is already there, "i'll text you if anything" She tells me I thank her she tells me to stay safe. The car is already outside. I sit next to Val and the guards close the door. They follow behind us "If we stick to the plan everything will go fine. Going over the blueprints there is no way for anyone to escape if we stay in the right spots. We aren't outnumbered." Luciano says putting everything out in front of us. "We need thermal to track anything through the walls" Achilles says, giving us a walkie.

"Olympia's in the car behind us. She has her monitors set us with thermal going around the whole. She'll tell us if anything" Luciano says, closing up the papers. The car goes off the road into a wooded area. I strap my blades to my thighs, putting one of the bottom of each of my shoes. I make sure my strap on my arm is tight so none of the blades fall. I put a gun on each side of my hip and back holding one in my hand.

We got out not too far from the warehouse. We split up. I go through the back with Achilles, Olympia gives us the signal and we move in. The guards go in behind us. The opposing side starts shooting Achilles and I run down a different hallway.

I go through one of the vents looking down to see who I can get. I load my gun shooting through the holes getting everyone in the room straight in the head. I get down from the vent looking for the keys to the downstairs. That's where they are holding all of our shipments. "Finally" I find it taped under the chair, I run downstairs avoiding the gunfire giving the key to Luciano who goes down with the guards. "Help Achilles" I ran back over to him, throwing the blade from under my shoe at the girls neck.

She impales herself with the knife she was holding falling back. "Anna behind you" Olympia says through the walkie. I turned quickly, moving my face before the blade could hit me. I throw mine hitting his throat watching him choke on his blood. "You have two people coming at you from behind, one has a gun the other one has a knife" I go under the broken drywall trying to blend it seeing them looking around.

Once they get in front of me I stab one in the leg shooting him in the head when he turns around. The other one cuts my arm, I swing but miss grabbing her leg flipping her over. Before she can move her arm I stab it, putting the last one through her heart.

"You okay Anna?" Achilles comes holding a piece of fabric. He ties it around my arm "yeah i'm good just a scratch"

"Olympia looked at everything through her thermal and said it looks like were good but since it doesn't pick up everything to meet everyone in the front so we can take sections and do one big sweep" I walk with him to the front seeing Val wiping blood off of his hands.

He sees me and smiles "You okay bellissima?" I nod and he places a small kiss on my lips. "Everything that was stolen from us is already on its way back to the warehouse. I'll do a sweep of the front and you all decide what you want to do. Keep the walkies on incase of anything"

"We'll do the final sweep of the back then we're good" Val says I follow him going deeper into the house. He takes the left and I take the right. The bad feeling comes back to me but I brush it off. Nothing could go wrong anymore. We're done, it's finished.

We won. "Your side good Anna?" Val asks when we meet in the middle. "Yeah Val it's all clear the signal is ass but were good"

"Let's go home my love" Val kisses my temples I smile holding his hand. The sound of the walkie going off but nothing from the other side. I get an unsettling feeling in my stomach. I look around seeing nothing but damage. "Gio, can you hear me?" I say and get no response. Val tries over and over again on his but gets nothing.

Somethings not right.

Val looks around telling me he sees nothing. "It's weird it just sounds like static, i'm going to go more towards the front maybe we'll get something" I continue to look around making sure we're done once and for all. Why are these walkies not working? They always transmit properly.

"Anna,Val get out of there" I hear Giovanni yell in the walkie.

I can't even respond before a loud sound goes off.

---------------

Hey guys

I warned you guys.....

Q/A~who do you think took them?

999 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3