Chapter 8: This Is Fun

Annabeth's pov

I lay on the couch watching TV hearing people come in. "I brought you food" Rico says, handing me a bag sitting next to me. "Thank you" I tell him, taking it out of the bag. It smells so good. Valentino comes into his beautiful green eyes staring at me. I don't break eye contact with him until Brielle comes in all giddy.

Me and Rico look at each other rolling our eyes trying to block them out. I swear if she calls him adorable one more time I'm going to smack the shit out of her. "Babe so you remember how we talked about getting married? Maybe we should try for kids" I choke on my water Ezio pats my back helping me out. "Im not even fucking hungry anymore" I mumble walking out of the living room going upstairs.

"Aunt Anna, I missed you," Vito says, hugging my legs. I picked him up and rested him on my hip going to my room. "We'll spend the day together. How about that?" He smiles brightly hugging me. I lay him down on the bed, turning on the TV and starting to play old Disney movies. You can never go wrong with Disney movies.

I picked up my latest read The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas. Vito loves watching the movies, getting excited at major parts of it. He lays his head on my side as we spend our morning like this.

Valentinos pov

I can't say I didn't feel bad when Anna left the Living room this morning. Brielle shouldn't have said anything but I mean if we're talking about marriage then kids are going to be in the picture eventually. "Baby we don't have to go back for another few hours" Brielle touches my shirtless chest straddling my lap. "I know we're going out after dinner when we get there" She starts to kiss my neck.

For some reason my mind visualizes Anna being the one on top of me slowly rocking her hips back and forth. "Fuck it" I smash my lips onto Brielles she moans in pleasure a smile coming to her face. My lips trail down her neck. I take off her crop top letting her boobs spill out. Taking one nipple in my mouth she arches her back off the bed moaning loudly. Anna would run her hands through my hair or try to play with herself as I pinned her down playing with her perfect breast.

My lips go down her toned stomach as Anna lifts her legs, spreading them apart for me. She would give me perfect access to that pussy I'm addicted to. My mouth waters just thinking of her. My lips attach to her swollen ones hearing the beautiful sounds of her moaning my name. The way it rolls off her tongue, the beautiful accent she has when she switches from English to Italian. Her hands tugging at my hair makes me as hard as steel.

Pre cum leaking from my tip all thinking of Anna. "I love when you give me head but I rather give you head" I forgot Brielle was even here. Brielle isn't bad at giving head. I don't mind it I mean head is head but I couldn't let just anyone suck my dick. The only person who knows exactly how to do it in the most pleasurable way is Anna.

When she deepthroats me while playing with my balls. Her hooded eyelashes look up at me with innocence as she swirls her tongue around my tip. I push her head more down making her take me whole thinking of all the times Anna let me cum down her throat. Brielle spits out my cum in a small trash can next to my bed. I roll my eyes.

She climbs on the bed and I position myself in her entrance slamming into her. She screams loudly as I move in and out the high pitch making my ears ring. Her fingernails scratch my back while her screams get louder and more annoying.

I feel her release all over me. I continue to push myself deep into her. Once I feel myself getting close I pull out of her jacking myself off until I come all over. "I love you val" She places a kiss on my cheek.

"Mhm"

I go into the bathroom taking a quick shower she comes in behind me. I don't pay her no mind. "We have to get ready, we're going out tonight" I tell her she nods going into her closet.

I just want to see my Anna.

Annabeth's pov

"I'm going to get drinks Princess" Marcello says I nod as he walks out of the area were in going to the bar. I know he just wanted to get out of the situation with Valentino. Brielle comes sitting next to him denying the drinks she's being offered. "I can't drink when we're trying to get pregnant" she smirks at me I watch as Dantes face turns into disgust he mumble something under his breath.

Giovanni passes me a freshly light blunt telling me I need it. The smoke ebbing inhaled, making my body relax. That's why I need to relax. "Some people have goals in life. Others just stay at home wanting everything handed to them" Brielle says my head snaps towards her.

"Babes, I don't think it's nice to talk about yourself like that. Just because we're doing good in life doesn't mean you have to be upset about taking Valentinos money" I say Achilles burst out laughing she stomps away tears coming in her eyes.

Valentino looks at me straight in the eyes with no emotions. "You had no right to do that" Oh you've got to be shitting me. "Here comes sugar daddy to the rescue. She shouldn't speak if she doesn't know how to defend herself." I counter back seeing him turn angry.

This is fun

"She's my girlfriend, I'll defend her before anything else. Leave her alone"

"Tell her to not fuck with me and I'll leave her alone."

"I forget you've been single for a while. You probably forgot what it is to be in a relationship"

"I'm single by choice remember that"

"You're single because I said so you're not allowed to date. Especially people who went down the same road you did"

Now he's asking for it

"You know what fuck you val for being the most selfish dick I've ever met. I'll fuck whoever I want to. Go tend to your little pet she's crying in the corner" he grabs my hand stopping me from leaving the area. "I'm serious Anna your not allowed to be with him"

"Says who?"

"Me"

"Are you sure about that?" I get out his hold grabbing my phone going over to Marcello. He holds two drinks in his hand giving me one. "I know I told you earlier but you do look beautiful princess" I down the drink quickly wrapping my arms around his neck.

His two hands go at my waist pulling me as close to his body as we can get. "Thank you Marcello" My heart starts to race seeing his eyes dilate getting wider. They say that means the person loves you. "Anna if you get any closer to me I'm going kiss you" He warns me

"Marcello I want you to kiss me" His lips smash onto mine his fingers dig into my waist pushing me close to his chest. Our lips move in sync. I'm pretty sure my face flushed into a deep red. The sound of sex on fire by kings on Leon plays in the back. My hands running through his hair tugging it lightly his hands go down my

We both pull apart out of breath Marcello smiling brightly at me. "Let's get out of here" He places a kiss on my cheek, placing his arm around my neck. I hugged his side walking out of the loud bar with him. He opens the door to the car parked in front waiting for us letting me go in first. "Where do you want to go?" He asks me

"Your place" The driver nods, starting the drive Marc pulls the divider up giving us more privacy. I straddle his lap burying my head in the crook of his neck. He rubs my back holding me tightly. I feel warm and safe.

I feel wanted

He kisses the top of my head. I hold him tighter.

---------------

Hey guys

Marcello yk is just a sweetheart

Q/A~ Team Val or Team Marcello?

1418 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3