Chapter 19: I Did It Zeno

A/N- Chapters 16-19 were released at the same time. Make sure you didn't skip one <3

Bree you are going to read this chapter and kill me but ily <3

-----------------------

Annabeth's pov

I pull the lavender dress down my body looking in the mirror. Letting my hair down I take a deep breath nodding. I put my promise ring on going out of our room "You look beautiful my love" Marcello says waiting for me at the door. "Thank you Marcello I appreciate it" He kisses my cheek holding my hand.

Resting my head on his shoulder we walk hand in and to the elevator ready to go out tonight. "Where are we going? I ask him when he opens the door for me to sit inside the car. "To see the stars" Is all he says going in the driver's seat.

He holds my hand driving off. I rest my head on his shoulder. He places a kiss on my temples not taking his eyes off the road. It's a peaceful night. The stars are out saying hi.

"Do you want to eat?" He asks when we get on the highway. "Sure" he gets off on the next exit. He pulls into this restaurant that looks more high end. He opens the door for me holding my hand.

Marcello places a kiss on the palm of my hand going inside. "Hello, how can I help you?" The hostess asks when we go up to her. "Do you happen you have any openings for tonight?"

"I do it's a booth for 4 but we can sit you guys there if you want" Marcello nods. She tells us to follow her and he holds my waist, putting me in the direction that she's going too. "Alright your waiter will be out with you soon" We both thank her and she walks away.

Marcello holds my hand, his hand brushing up and down my thumb. "I love you Anna" He tells me I look at him smiling. "I love you more Marcello" We both make small conversation before the waiter comes and takes out orders.

Me and Marcello both get a steak with a side of mashed potatoes. Throughout dinner we simply just focus on each other. It's the only thing we needed to do. It was only about us and no one else. He pays the bill getting the car from the valet.

He drives to the grassy plains that me, Zeno and Sofia used to come to. We lay under the stars and he holds me close to him. "I love you Anna" He places a kiss on my temples. "I love you more Marcello" He sits up looking at me with love in his beautiful blue eyes. He lets out a deep breath and I look at him oddly.

Marcello looks really nervous. "Marc, what's wrong?" I ask him, holding his hand. He places a kiss on it making us both stand up. "My god Anna I never thought I'd be doing this ever" He smiles at me

"What are you talking about?"

"I love you so much Anna i've loved you since I was 16 years old. I love that I've seen you grow from a person who wanted to die to someone who loves to live. I love when you smile and everyone else smiles. You light up any room you go into. I love the way you hug me to feel safe. When you bury your head in the crook of my neck without even knowing It. Everyday I wake up and see you in my arms makes me the happiest person alive.

Everything about you makes me happy. The way you scrunch your nose when you see or smell something you don't like. When you tell me how much you love me. You'll lay there with me until I feel better. It's just everything about you Anna. I could go on for hours and hours about it. I ask you this with all the love I have in my body.

Will you Marry me Annabeth?"

He holds my hand, getting on one knee opening the red velvet box revealing the diamond that sits on the ring. Tears come to my eyes looking at him right now. My heart pounds out of my chest, a bright smile on my face and I say the only word that is in my mind.