Chapter 46: Ares

A/N~ Chapters 42-46 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Valentino's pov

I've been on edge for the past week. Anna's due date is tomorrow and she's acting like it's three months away. "Val I do not need to sit down, I can wash dishes" She angrily says when I try to take the sponge from her. At any moment she can go into labor, I just want her to be safe and have no complications with this labor. "I need to wake the boys up from their nap" She wipes her hands but I make her sit.

"I'll wake them up you don't move,"

"Fine but only because I like this movie" She crosses her arms huffing. I go upstairs getting the boys slowly waking them up. If they sleep any longer they won't sleep through the night. "Daddy?" Vico says I pick them up, they just rest their head on my shoulder.

I sit next to Anna, the boys in between us as we watch Peter Pan. The twins could watch this on repeat and still be amazed by everything going on. "I'm going to get water, do you want anything?" Anna ask I shake my head no.

"Neverland!" Vittiorio says excitedly seeing Wendy flying. Anna's been in the kitchen for ten minutes. What's taking her so long? Something is wrong.

"Anna?" I go into the kitchen seeing her leaning on the island letting out deep breaths. "Oh my god that hurt so bad" Anna holds my hand, her face full of pain. "Anna, how long have you been contracting for?" I ask her she takes a deep breath resting her head on the edge of the table.

"Like maybe 8 or 9 hours I don't know. Um I think we have to go to the hospital"

"How far apart are they?"

"5 minutes" I go upstairs getting the baby bag calling Athena to meet me at the hospital. I grab the boys going back to see Anna and a pile of water. "I got you my love, we just have to get to the tunnels. She holds onto my arm groaning as she walks slowly.

The guards move to the side letting us go inside. I sit Anna down, putting the boys on my lap telling the guard to speed there. We really need to change these carts. "I'm here i'm here" Rory says holding a wheelchair at the end she helps put Anna in it. "Athena's in the room already with Sofia and Rosa there going to take the boys"

Once we get to the room Sofia and Rosa take the boys bringing them outside. "Alright Anna I'm going to check how much you dilated. How long have you been contracting?" Bianca comes inside the room putting on gloves.

"About 9 hours fuck fuck fuck give the stupid shot this hurts" Anna squeezes my hand tightly "You are 6 centimeters dilated Rory's going to come with your epidural you can wait half an hour before walking around to hopefully go faster" Anna nods letting out a deep breath.

Rory comes in holding the shot putting Anna's bed up. She injects it in her back giving her a cup of ice chips. "It'll be over soon," Rory tells her. I just try to comfort her.

Hours go by, it's already 2 in the morning. Anna's been in labor for 14 hours. She cried and yelled a lot. I just think about how happy shes' going to be when she holds our son in her arms. That smile on her face is something no price could buy.

"Val my stomach hurts" Anna clenches her sweat dripping down her forehead. "Alright anna i'll check how much you've- shit I need a nurse in here" Bianca quickly puts on a disposable hospital gown.

"Anna he's already crowning. I need you to push" Bianca tells her as she starts squeezing my arm, tears coming to her eyes. "Your doing amazing my love just keep pushing"

"He's almost here, Anna just one more push!" Anna cries, squeezing my arm tightly. "I see him my love" I wipe the sweat off her forehead she holds onto me tightly giving this last push all she has. The cries of a baby fill up the room Bianca places him on her chest