Chapter 54: Reginetta

A/N~ Chapters 53-55 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

Only 2 months until the baby is here and I am beyond stressed. Ares is a lot more mobile and now runs everywhere, the twins make the biggest mess and cry when it gets cleaned up. Val's treatments have been increased to every week instead of every two weeks. It's so much going on I feel like my head is going to explode.

Val and I have been arguing a lot more. Even over little things it'll create an argument. It doesn't help that apparently I have a 'love interest'. Almost every day something gets sent to the door whether it's flowers, chocolate or stupid bears. "You're going to fall and hurt yourself" I grab the running child stopping him from tripping on the black cable.

"But mama," Ares groans. I sit him in his high chair telling the twins to come to the dining room. I sit them now in a regular chair with a little cushion on the bottom to give them height. It helps them sit up straight and eat at the table. Ares is still too small for that but he'll be there soon. "Nuggies" Vico happily says when I place the plate in front of them.

As they eat I start cleaning up the kitchen checking on them often. I wouldn't hold it against them to have made a mess already. "Babe we have a few minutes alone" Val comes into the kitchen holding my waist as I wash the dishes. "I can't Val, I have to finish cleaning" I dry my hands letting the plates sit on the drying rack.

I open the box of formulas, putting some in the pantry two at a time. "We used to always have time and we always did it everywhere" He places kisses on my neck. I push him off getting the box of formulas, continuing to stack them one on top of the other. "Are you serious Anna?" I don't say anything to him.

"Anna I am talking to you" He follows behind me I go to the dining room seeing the boys are done eating. I take the plates from them and put them in the dishwasher. "Come on boys i'll give you some water so you can take a nap"

"Mommy apple juice" I get Ares his bottle and the twins there sippy cups. I give them the diluted apple juice and the three of them are happy. I'm slowly taking Ares out of the bottle phase and pushing on sippy cups. I think he'll be over it once the baby comes and he sees him using it.

I started potty training the twins, they'll be 3 next year. They need to start now. Val is against it but I don't care, it's not like he pulls his weight around here. His answer for everything to the boys is 'go tell your mom, or I don't know, ask your mom' even if he knows the answer or knows he can do a damn dish.

The boys sleep on the table not even finishing their juice. I carry the twins in one arm and Ares in the other. They're getting bigger and heavier but Val just watches me and I struggle to bring them upstairs. I don't need his help. I got it. I don't need him. I have my kids. Those are the only people I need in my life. I put the boys in their bed leaving the door half open.

Finally maybe i'll get 5 seconds to think about myself.

"Mrs.Marino these were sent to you" A guard says opening the front door. "Stupid gifts did they say who was it from?" He shakes his head no. "it was just the company itself" I nod he goes back to his post outside. I look at the note rolling my eyes.

I'll see you soon reginetta

Stupid bullshit note. I throw it in the box of the others putting my hair up. "You have time to read but now for me fucking great." Val says angrily I tone him out grabbing a book trying to finally get some time to myself. "Anna i've been trying to spend time with you for days and you just keep pushing me out" Val takes the book from my hand putting it on the table.