Chapter 69: Legacy

A/N~ Chapters 65-69 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

Brace yourselves this is a long one

----------------------------

Valentinos pov

"Anna baby it's time to wake up" I rub Anna's stomach she groans barely keeping her eyes open. "A few more minutes" She starts to get comfortable again, shutting her eyes. "Fine when I'm done waking up the boy's I'll come back for you" I walk out going into the room Vittiotrio and Vico share.

We told them that they have separate rooms but there at the point they do everything alike. "Come on boys it's time to get up" They both got up rubbing their eyes.

School's out so they're excited about that. I just can't get it through my head. My oldest is already 4. They were just babies. I don't want to see them grow older. "Your clothes are on the bed. When you're done wait for me downstairs" They both nod while brushing their teeth.

I go into Ares' room and he's already up playing with his toys. "Ares did you brush your teeth?" He looks at me shaking his head no. I picked him up and set him on the step stool helping him. He still manages to get toothpaste all over his face. Kids are extremely messy. I sit him on the bed changing his clothes to something comfortable but not too casual.

Anna and I found out that she was pregnant three months after we came back from Sydney. It wasn't just Anna who found out she was pregnant, Alice, Allegra and Sofia found out they were pregnant too. Anna and Sofia are both pregnant with twins while Allegra and Alice only are pregnant with one. To top it off there all due the same week in october.

"Alright buddy now do you want a brother, sister or both?" He just pauses looking at the shirt giving me no emotion before pointing to the pink one.

"A sister" He says laying back on his bed and I let out a light laugh. I put the pink shirt on him, fixing his auburn hair. He runs downstairs without me even saying anything leaving the last child to attend too.

This is a lot of work. Parents really do deserve more credit well the good ones. Valerian is still sleeping. I stroke his dirty blonde hair and he moves around opening his emerald green eyes. "Valerian you're the last one I need to wake up" I pick him up and he rests his head on my shoulder trying to fall back asleep.

Sitting him on the counter I wash his face making him become more awake. He needs his diaper changed. We put a pull up on him throughout the day but a diaper to sleep in because he refuses to get up at night. All this running back and forth Is so much but I wouldn't let Anna do it. In the start of her pregnancy we had a scare. We thought she might have miscarried but thank god she didn't.

It was all the stress she was under in the warehouse with her shipments getting stolen and guards not pulling their ends. Now the problems are fixed but I was still extremely nervous so I told her to only work from home.

Of course I married someone as stubborn as me and she said not a chance. Not only did Enzo put her on bed rest but so did Bianca, Rory and Alessio. "Let's go wake up mommy now" I put Valerian on my side going into the room.

Speaking of how stubborn my wife is, she is not even in bed. The laughs on the boys echo the house from downstairs. Silver runs past my feet going back and forth with honey. Anna has her back facing me as she makes breakfast. "Mama" Valerian says happily, making her turn around.

"Hey baby" She takes him from my arms and rests his head on her shoulder. "I thought you said 5 more minutes?" I ask her pouring coffee into a cup.

"Yeah but I knew you were going to get the boys ready and I didn't want you to do everything alone" I smiled at her kind actions. I don't care to do it all alone because she's carrying twins.