Chapter 34: 7 Years

A/N~ Chapters 32-41 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Valentinos pov

Currently I'm shitting my pants. I sat in front of Anna's brothers and her father asking the question I wanted to ask them since I was sixteen. "Now that you have us all here, what can we help you with?" Lucky stirs his drink leaning back on his chair.

"I don't think there's any proper way to ask this but Anna means the world to me. Without her I'm not living. She's the drug I need to stay alive. There's no life without Anna in it.

I've been planning this moment for over 7 years and I still can't seem to get it right. Since I was 16 I have been waiting for this moment. I'm here to ask for Anna's hand I'm marriage. You all are some of the most important people to her. I wouldn't do anything this important without knowing if your okay with it. I can promise you until the day I day she will always be number one. There's no doubt about that anything to protect her. I love her more than life itself. No one will ever be second to her that is a promise" I manage to say smiling like an idiot thinking about her.

The room gets quiet, almost too quiet. I'm definitely going to shit my pants never in my tears if life I would think I'd be this scared right now. "Are you guys even dating again?" Giovanni bites the inside of his cheek.

"I never asked her to be my girlfriend again but I believe that we're way past that now" I simply responded whole heartedly. We've been past that stage a long time ago it was never oficial though. "I know you love her, just don't hurt each other again. I don't want to deal with two love sick puppies again. Either than that I guess you can marry her" Alessio is the first one to approve.

One down six to go "I agree with Alessio as long as you guys aren't killing each other I'm fine with it" Luciano smiles at me pouring himself another drink.

"As long as I'm the godfather of one of your kids then we're good" Achilles puts his feet on the table Santo kicks them down making him groan. "Ugh I never thought this day would come but You can have her hand" Santo gives in.

Now only Lucky and Gio. Both of them stay shut deep in thought. "Gio stop thinking so hard your going to look like dad with grey hairs" Alessio laughs at him

"I do not have grey hairs" Lucky throws a pen at Alessio before looking me dead in the eyes. "I've never seen Anna so happy with a person besides Marcello. I know you won't hurt her and always put her number one no doubt about it. I just have to accept the fact she's not a little girl anymore. Of course you can marry her" Lucky gives me a smile with a nod a weight lifted off my shoulders.

Now just Giovanni. I knew he would be the hardest one since day one it's been Gio and Anna. "I swear and everything I love the day some shit happens your death will be painful and you will suffer until you turn old." Gio finally says

"That day won't ever come" he sighs running his hand through his hair. "Then you have my approval" the weight comes off my shoulder completely.

They all give me the 'bro hug' as I thank them one final time. Going to open the door Anna, Athena, Mia, Sofia and Rosa fall through.

They all look at us like a little kid who got caught red handed. "You little shit can you tell me what's going on now" Rosa goes up to Alessio poking at his chest. He grabs her hand intertwining it, placing a kiss on her lips. "No you may not know what was going on" she groans "If Val was fucking Achilles you could just say that" Lucky spits out his drink laughing out loud

"Yes me and Val were having sex right daddy" Achilles puts a feminine voice I give him a weird look. "Never call me daddy again" he rolls his eyes.

"That's fine I'll turn lesbian for Sofia right babes" Sofia laughs srughing her shoulder. Anna hugs me resting her head on my chest. "This got us nowhere ugh come on girls we have to go to a dress fitting" Mia rolls her eyes at Lucky walking out of the room.