Chapter 41: Gianni Morelli

A/N~ Chapters 32-41 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

For some reason after Christmas everything seems to fly by so quickly. It's already March which means only a month till Val's birthday. The twins are starting to get more and more mobile. Val seems to enjoy that but I just want them to stay small.

Gio's and I are currently the only one's in my house because we decided to sleep on the couch and everyone left us. I slept on Val's lap then boom I woke up with a blanket around me a message saying they'd all be back. Gio was on the floor when I threw a pillow at his face a few times when he woke up. 

"Im fucking hungry you want pizza?" Gio asks, laying on the couch. Val took the twins with him this morning to his meetings. "Yeah, order it" He called the pizza place.

Not even ten minutes later someone is banging on the door. Who the fuck is knocking on the door so loud? Everyone knows we keep it unlocked most of the time because of heavy security and scanning they have to go through. I open the door revealing a woman standing there with a car seat in her hand. The cover is on so I can't see the baby. "Hi, can I help you with something?" I ask nicely

"Who are you?" She says in a bitchy tone. "For starters I fucking live here your on my property who the fuck are you?" She rolls her eyes trying to push past me.

"Anna, who's at the door?" Gio says his loud footsteps are getting closer. "Chloe what are you doing here?" He says to the woman looking down at the car seat.

"We need to talk but first can you get your slut to leave" Who the fuck does she think she's talking to? "Chloe she's my sister what the fuck do you need to talk about anyways" This is the same Chloe he dated in high school? Wow plastic surgery isn't for everyone.

"This is your son" um what the Fuck? She lifts the cover showing a sleeping baby that's an exact replica of Gio. He lets her come in, going into the living room looking stressed. Damn I just wanted some pizza. Another knock on the door is heard. Who the fuck is it now? "Ms. Morelli this is the pizza you ordered" one of the Guards hands me two boxes of pizza. "Oh thank you"

He nods, closing the door again. I put pizza in the living room, the tension eating everyone alive. "Chloe, I saw you two weeks ago. How are you now saying I have a son" Gio tries to say calmly she pulls out a paper putting it on the table.

"We met up two weeks ago in the restaurant where I had already given birth but I didn't want him. I didn't want to be pregnant but when I found out it was too late to kill him. Originally I was going to leave him in the hospital but then some nurse stopped me. He's only a month old. February 9th is his birthday.

I took the straw you used and took some saliva from Gianni to get it dna tested just so you wouldn't say he's not yours. That aunt of your Bianca was the doctor who I had when giving birth. Don't worry I didn't put you in your family. She doesn't know your father. I said he wasn't present in the baby's life. The DNA test came back yesterday proving you are the father and if you don't believe it's real look at the doctor who did it" I take the paper reading it carefully.

Uncle Enzo's the one who did the DNA test. It says a straw with saliva was brought to it and swabs from the baby were taken and matched. The date matches up to two weeks ago.

Giovanni has a son

"Fuck Chloe and your telling me this now" He Angrily says once I tell him the test is legitimate. "Like I said I don't fucking want a kid. Your the father deal with it yourself" She spits at him