Chapter 37: July 19th

A/N~ Chapters 32-41 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

I feel like shit.

I mean I always do but right now more than ever. My stomach is cramping it's been doing that for 6 fucking hours. I don't want to say it's contractions because they're not five minutes apart but it might be. Valentino is in his office with Giovanni, Luciano and Achilles. I don't know what they're talking about and I could really care less.

Sofia is taking care of Domenico and her nephew Dominic. I called Annalise and she told me it's probably labor. I'm already two weeks late and I have a c-section planned for the 22nd. My stomach clenches even harder I can't keep being in this fucking pain.

Managing to get my feet off the bed I wince in pain trying to go to his office. I let out a deep breath trying to calm myself down. As soon as I go into Val's office I start crying. I don't know why but I do. "What's wrong love?" Valentino says standing up coming to me. "Anna what's wrong?" He wipes my face when I try to say something my stomach clenches in pain.

"How long?" Luciano asks, shaking his head. "6 hours" He sighs standing up. Valentino looks lost. I hold onto his hand tightly feeling another contraction coming. "What are you guys just standing there for she's in labor" Luciano tells them they take a second to process it before it clicks.

Valentino gets the baby bag helping me downstairs while Luciano calls Aunt Bianca. I knew I should have listened to Val when he said we should sleep on the first floor till the babies were born. I fuck hate stairs more now than ever. "Wait, I'm hungry, can we get food?" They look at me with an unreadable expression.

"Well she's not wrong, I'm kind of hungry. Can we get food?" Gio says Luciano smacks the back of his head. "You can't eat if you want epidural Anna" Achilles says I groan seeing the stupid cart getting closer to the hospital. Bianca waits for us at the door with a wheelchair to take us to the room.

She wheels us in helping me sit on the bed. "Alright Anna, we're going to check how much you've dilated. How long have you been having contractions?" Val stands next to me holding my hand playing with the engagement ring on my finger. "Six hours"

"Your 5 centimeters, You need to be ten to push. My recommendation is to walk around a little. Have at least two people with you, I'll be back to check on you in two hours. If anything, press the button and a nurse will come help you." She takes off her gloves and throws them in the trash.

I groan, throwing my feet over the side of the bed. I hold onto Val's arm standing up and he holds my hand. I let out a deep breath. "Shit heads let's go" I tell Gio and Rico who give me a look of confusion. "She has to walk around to dilate more" Alice pushes Gio in my direction, Allegra just stares at Rico he groans walking my way.

It's been 12 hours since I came to the hospital and 18 hours since I've been in labor. Val hasn't left my side once. I've cried, yelled, and almost peed myself yet he's still by my side. "Are you ready to be a parent?" I ask Val who presses a kiss to my lips. "I'm ready for anything as long as you're with me" I feel a sharp pain hit my stomach.

Val holds my hand but it continues to grow bigger and bigger. "Get Bianca" He rushes out the room calling her name when she comes inside she calls the rest of the team. "Baby's head is crowning, Anna this is it I need you to push" I feel tears coming to my eyes I hold onto Val trying to push as much as I can.

"Anna I need you to push" Tears fall down my face I hold onto Val's hands squeezing them tightly. He doesn't say anything, he just whispers sweet things in my ear. "Baby A is almost here Anna a few more pushes. Just a few more" Aunt Bianca says.

More pillows get added under my back. This epidural isn't doing shit. "I need my mom, Val I need her" I cry when one of the nurses rushes out to get her. My body feels weak. I see mom come in, she comes into the room she comes to the opposite side of Val. "Anna he's almost out just a little more. I know it hurts but you're so close" She says Val grabs the rag taking the sweat off my face.

I hold onto Val's arm crying out giving all I can. The cries of a baby are heard. I feel him getting placed on my chest as Valentino cut's the first coard. "Baby B looks like he's ready to be in this world" My baby gets placed in a small crib while the doctors start to run a test on him.

"You did my love now we just have to be in a little more pain. You're doing great" Val says the sharp pain comes back to my stomach. "No no no I can't do it" My heart is beating out of my chest. Pain accumulates in my abdomen.

Val wipes my face "Yes you can Anna, It's going to be over soon but right now I need you to push" He lets me cry and bruises his arm while I push as hard as I can. "Anna you're so close he's almost here. I see him just a few big ones" Mom says I cry out in pain.

I underestimate how hard this was. It hurts so much. "He's almost here, just one big one that's it" Aunt Bianca says. "You're so close Bellissima, you got this. I know you can do it" Val wipes my face "Keep your eyes on me and push." His emerald eyes look at mine. He holds my hands tightly. I give this last push everything I got.

The cries of another baby is heard as a smile comes to Val's face as tears come to his eyes. He cut the cord they put my second child on my chest. He cries loudly and I rest my head on the pillow letting out a deep breath. "Would you like to bathe them?" The nurse asks Val who smiles brightly.

He follows them into the other room I am now being prepped to push the placenta. Mom holds my hand as I push the last thing out of my stomach. "Do you want to keep it?" Aunt Bianca asks I shake my head no. There are some people who consume it but I could never.

"You did it Anna, you're a mom now" Mom says smiling at me. "Do you think I'll be as good of a mom as you are?" She hugs me tightly, nodding.

"You'll be better than me. I'll give Val some time" I nod, laying back down feeling a relief. The nurses changed me into a new hospital gown, and cleaned the lower region.

"Here they are Vittiorio and Vico born july 19th at 3:33 and 3:45." Val came in holding both boys clearly and he cried a little. He hands me both of them and a tear rolls down my face looking at them. Their eyes are closed as they stay in my arms. "You did bellissima," Val says, looking at his boys with a smile.

My heart feels full of life right now. "Were parents Val"

"Nothing could beat this moment right here"

"I love you Val"

"I love you more Anna. Thank you for giving me the chance to become a father" 

---------------

Hey guys

They are parents!!!

Q/A~ How excited are you to see them as parents?

1308 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3