Chapter 59: Marco's Kids?

A/N~ Chapters 56-64 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

My body jumps up when Ice cold water hits my skin. "Wake up bitch" Adia says, throwing the bucket of water on the floor. "I told you not to do that. I would have woken her up" Carlo says coming inside hugging me tightly. I don't respond, I just stay still as he places kisses on my cheek.

"Enough Carlo" Brielle says, pulling him back. He groans sitting in front of me playing with his gun. "You know we've heard stories about your mom but we didn't think you'd turn out like her too" I look at her weirdly trying to understand what she's saying.

She smiles evilly pulling out files. Adia takes out the pictures it shows mom with Marco. The crazy psychopath who took her away from dad for two years. "Life would have been easier if your dad wasn't in the picture." Me and Val look at the pictures with widened eyes.

"Are you Marco's kids?"

"No Marco isn't our dad. He's Carlo's dad but we all have the same mom. Your whore of a father took Athena from Marco. Now you took Valentino from us. We warned you Annabeth he's ours. Don't worry Val you're not off the hook either you took Anna from Carlo. He doesn't like people taking what's his" Adia says, playing with her blade.

Carlo caresses my cheek and disgust fills my body. "Carlo, you're my cousin." He rolls his eyes trying to place a kiss on my lips. His hand collides with my face, the sting burns but I try not to show it. "It doesn't matter what we are. I love you Anna. I love you so much" I feel nauseous. My body aches in pain.

"Say you love me back" Carlo girps my throat tightly pressing down on my lungs I feel my airway closing up. He holds it even tighter. I feel my vision starting to turn black. I try to speak but I can't. "Oh my Anna. Are you okay?" Carlo says laying my body on the floor. I try to catch my breath. He looks at me with worry.

Tears stream down my face and he wipes them holding my body. "Why are you crying?" I look at him with disbelief showing him the bruises on my body. "Carlo you hurt me"

"I hurt you? No I wouldn't do that. I love you. Anna I love you so much"

"Carlo you hurt me"

"I'm sorry I love you so much it won't happen again" He says over and over and over again. Now we are both crying for two different reasons. Valentino looks defeated, his eyes on me while Adia's hands go all over his body. His chest clenches when her hands go even farther down.

Carlo's hand goes to the bruises on my body rubbing them. "Don't worry when we have our family life is going to be perfect. My dad before he died he left me a lot of videos. He would tell me how much he loved me. He was proud I was his son. We are going to continue his legacy" He presses kisses against my temples.

Disgust fills my body, I don't know how much more of this I can take. Blood pours out of my open wounds but I don't feel anything.

How do you fix something that broke?

"Carlo stop holding her like you're going to marry her" Brielle snaps at her brother who scolds her. "We are going to get married. Soon enough she's going to be carrying my baby. Now if you excuse us I think it's time to start trying" My eyes go widen I feel my heart drop.

Carlo picks me up trying to take me into another room. "Please please stop. I don't want this" I beg and cry but he doesn't care. It brings an ugly smile to his face. "I love when you beg for me" He grabs his knife and starts to cut through my clothes.

I wish he would just kill me already. "Please stop" He doesn't listen, he just goes even more until he's finally gotten me undressed. I feel a needle pierce through my skin and fluids entering my body making it numb.

He's finally going to get what he wanted all along and for the second time in my life I cry without being heard.

---------------

Hey guys

I told you guys everyone is important

Q/A~Do you think they'll make it out alive?

759 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3