Chapter 7: Happy For Me

Valentino's pov

Brielle said I needed to take her out tonight. She wanted to talk to me about something important. I agreed to it

Her foot brushes up my leg. I look at her pushing it down. "Not here Brielle" She groans sipping her wine. "You used to like the idea of getting caught" That's because I pictured you were Anna.

"Elle, what did you need to talk to me about?"

"I think we should get married"

I choke on my liquor looking at her with an 'are you shitting me' face. I don't even want to think of marriage right now. At least not with her. "We are fine we do not need to get married" She just shakes her head pouring herself another glass of wine. "Val were 22. It's time to start thinking of the future. We can get married, we can have babies running around the house. I think I'd look cute with a baby bump. What do you think?" She rubs her belly and I roll my eyes.

"I don't want to get married right now"

"So then we are having a baby"

"I don't want a kid right now"

"It's one or the other"

"No it's not because breaking up with you is still an option"

Tears come to her eyes as she storms out of the restaurant. All eyes fall on me. I mutter a fuck leaving a few hunderes on the table before running after her. "Brielle wait" She doesn't stop, she just sits in the car crying to herself. I feel bad that I made her cry but I don't feel bad that I told her no.

It's not a mutual feeling. Having a kid would make things so much worse. I'd love the kid but having to see Brielle more than I have to is a no go for me. Well that's if she doesn't trap me with marriage. I sit in the car and she looks at me with a red puffy face. "I'm sorry Brielle I didn't mean to say it like that" She wipes her face reaching over and hugging me.

"It's alright Val, I forgive you. If you ever try to leave me again i'll hurt Annabeth in ways no ones ever thought of"

Annabeth's pov

"Anna, when you were dating Valentino were you scared of how your brothers were going to react?" Alice asks lying on my bed. "Yeah I was scared I was really scared but I was happy because I was with Val" She lets out a deep breath running her hands through her hair.

I sit in front of her and she sits up looking at me with tears in her eyes. "Alice what's wrong?" She burst into tears telling me she's sorry. "Alice I don't understand? What's going on?"

"Anna, I'm in love. I tried not to be, I did everything but I can't stop thinking about him. He is my everything. It so fucked because I fell in love with him but we only had the summer together. I stood longer here so I could be with him. We hid it from everyone. I was so happy. He made me feel loved and wanted. Everytime I came back I had to be in his arms. It felt wrong being here and not being with him. Fuck we lied to everyone those vactions I had to better myself was bullshit I'd come here and we'd spend the weekend in one of his penthouses. We'd act as if we were living together. I'd go downstairs and find him cooking me breakfast. He'd feed me. We'd spend the whole day in each other's arms. We'd make dinner then make love. Sex is so much better when it's with someone you love.

I can't control it Anna. We both tried to see and be with other people but it didn't work. I can't be with him though because then I'm betraying the people I love" Alice cries trying to wipe her face but it's no use.

"Alice, who would you be betraying?"

"You"

"How?"

"Anna i'm in love with Giovanni"

My jaw drops. I look at her with widened eyes. I try to comprehend everything she says. They both have been going back and forth for 4 years. They are in love with each other. What the fuck. "Alice so then be with Giovanni" She shakes her head no

"I can't do that to you Anna" When will people learn I want them to be happy no matter what. "Alice, you are my best friend, Giovanni is my brother. I care about you both so much that if you two make each other happy then so be it."

She keeps shaking her head no I grab her hand banging on Giovanni's door. "What fuck Anna" He says opening it his eyes soften when he see's Alice face stained of tears. "What's wrong Alice?" He fights his way to just pull her into his arms.

"You fucking dick you should know out of everyone I tell you to be happy. 4 years Giovanni 4 fucking years" I hit his shoulder he sighs. "Yeah Anna I know but shit I can't do that to you" He finally takes her into his arms.

"Be happy for me"

---------------

Hey guys

Gio and Alice ah shit I can smell the comments

Q/A~ Should Gio have a daughter?

878 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3