Chapter 66: Maybe

A/N~ Chapters 65-69 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Valentino's pov

Anna curls into my side hugging me tighter while the twins sleep on the pull out couch and Ares on the other bed with Valerian. I move Anna's hair out of her face putting a kiss on her forehead. She looks so much more relaxed now.

Vittiorio sits up looking around the room. "Daddy, I'm hungry." Vittiorio says climbing on the side of the bed. "Alright Orio, come on, let's find something." I carefully stand up trying not to wake Anna up. I take Vittiorio's hand and take him out of the room. "Where are you going?" Rory asks

"He's hungry"

"Anna is going to kill you, your not supposed to be out of bed"

"How am I supposed to get better if I don't move around?"

"Just be careful and let a nurse know when you go back in the room so they can run vitals. The cafeteria is downstairs." I nod pressing the elevator button. I go into the cafeteria with Vittiorio waiting in the line. He tells me he just wants a sandwich. There's no way he's going to eat all of it. When we get to the front I get three and juices for the kids.

I thank the lady who hands them to us. "Daddy are you going to sleep again? You slept for a long time" Orio asks I sigh, shaking my head no. "I'm sorry I slept for so long but don't worry I won't sleep that long again." I tell him going into the elevator.

I go back into the room, Vittorio jumps next to Vico the both of them watching something on the ipad. Anna is sitting up with an angry look on her face. I hold up the food and she groans. "What were you thinking? You should have woken me up. I would have gotten them food." She says I sit next to her grabbing her hands.

"You took care of them, you took care of me. You are allowed to be tired. Plus the movement will be good for me" I tell her she sighs resting her head on my chest. "I was scared, I was so scared that I was going to lose you" She sniffles holding back her tears.

"I couldn't leave you like that"

"Val, you made me promise they would save me and not you. I woke up and you didn't. When Alessio told me I was discharged I didn't want to leave. I was worried that something was going to happen and I wouldn't be there. Every night I cried. The boy didn't want me to sleep alone so they stood on your side. I just kept asking myself how do I tell them if he doesn't make it. How am I going to break the news that daddys a angel now? When we took you off of life support and disconnected the tube to breath I was so scared that I lost you too"

"You didn't though, I am right here with you. I'm right here holding you. I got you Anna and I'm not going anywhere. You can't get rid of me that easily" I wiped the tears from her face putting a kiss on her forehead. "I love you Anna with everything I have in me"

"I love you more than you would ever know Val"

"Don't cry no more my love I hate seeing you cry" She just stays in my arms sighing. Ares tries to jump on the counter. I grab half of the second sandwich and give it to him. Vittiorio and Vico ate one, Ares has half of one Valerian eats like three bites of his half before going right back laying down. Anna's not hungry so I leave hers there.

"Can I have a sister?" Ares says Anna turns her head quickly looking at him."you want a what?" He groans saying he wants a sister. I laugh and Anna hits my arm. "Ares um mommy and daddy have to do something for you to get a sister. It might not be a sister it might be a brother" Anna says

"Ugh no more boy" He sits on the couch with his arms crossed. I pull Anna to my chest and she rests her head on my shoulder. "Hmm why don't we give the boys a sister." She gives me the 'are you serious' look I just shrug.

"Get out of the hospital first and maybe"

Doesn't sound like a no to me.

---------------

Hey guys

More kids?.....

Q/A~ feeling sad it's ending?

745 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3