Chapter 58: Taken

A/N~ Chapters 56-64 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

The ringing in my ears won't stop. My head feels dizzy, I can't find Val.

I can't find Val.

I'm trying to call him but I don't know if any words are coming out. Can anyone hear me? My body feels weak. I hold onto the door trying to keep myself upwards.

Am I alone? I feel my vision fading and my body goes limp. I end up on the floor again feeling someone dragging my legs. "She's still awake idiot" I hear a voice say from miles away. Why is there such a loud echo here? "Just inject her," Another voice says.

I can't make it out but it sounds so familiar I've heard it before. I feel a prick in my arm but the voice in my head tells me to fight it off. I can't even stand how can I fight this off? "Why is she still awake? He was able to knock out after two. Why can't she?" The other voice says.

Are they talking about Valentino? Where is he? Is he okay? Please I need him to be okay. "Inject her two more times" I feel the pinch in my skin and my body giving out.

Is this the end?

"They're waking up now" I hear a familiar voice yell my head spinning in 400 different directions. My hands restrained my legs and felt like they were holding three hundred pounds. "How bad did you hurt her? You were just supposed to make her sleepy" My body freezes hearing his voice.

No no no no please no no no

"Carlo shut up this obsession you have with her is getting out of hand" My eyes shoot open. I see Adia, Brielle and Carlo in front of us. "Shut up you have Valentino I have my Anna" He bends to my height trying to touch my face.

I try to move but the chain stops me. "No running from me reginetta, you don't have to pretend you hate me now" Carlo puts a kiss on my cheek. Disgust reaches my body "I will always hate you" I spit at him he turns angry slapping me across the face. Val tries to break his chains of anger on his face but Brielle puts a gun to his head.

"Don't make me hurt you" He huffed and my face started to sting. "Oh my i'm so sorry my love I didn't mean it" Carlo says hugging me tightly. My body freezes. I feel like I have to throw up. "I'll be back tomorrow don't try anything i'm watching you" He smiles before they all walk out.

Silent tears fall down my face knowing I have just failed. The kids are probably freaking out. Valerian is not even a year old yet, Ares is only two and the twins are only three. We can't leave them yet. They are still too young and they need both of their parents there. "Anna they are going to find us" Val says as I look at him he sighs "This isn't the ideal situation but we won't be here long they will find us" I don't say anything I just look at the chains on my body feeling defeated.

What if they can't find us in time?

What if something happens to one of us?

What if one of us dies?

I'd rather die than let Val die. That reality can come true. Maybe this is what Marcello was telling me. My time will come when the clock stops ticking. It feels like it's slowing down. It feels like it is right there. Will he be the one to take me with him? Will Zeno smile telling me how much he missed me?

Will I finally die for good this time?

---------------

Hey guys

no words.....

Q/A~ prediction?

629 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3