Chapter 18: Achilles Cried

A/N- Chapters 16-19 were released at the same time. Make sure you didn't skip one <3

-----------------------

Annabeth's pov

Sofia has an appointment today to see the baby. Achilles was more excited than her. He's really happy that he's going to be a dad. He has already started setting up the room for the baby. We all talked about who's going to inherit the house. I said Achilles should. Everyone agreed with me saying he already has his foundation here with Sofia.

Most of the time I'm with Marcello anyways. Alessio got one of dad's old penthouses and stayed there. He says it's closer to school. Giovanni is looking to buy a house close by with Alice but they are going through a rocky patch right now. Luciano already moved out; he's another one who has a rocky patch with his girlfriend.

Marcello told me anything he has is both of ours. That day was probably the best. He carried me inside, locked the door and told me to change into something more comfortable. I changed into his shirt letting my hair down. He was making food when I came out. He shut off the stove, sat me on the counter and spread my legs.

The rest of the night we made sure every inch of the house was christened.

"Anna, did you hear me?" Marella throws the pillow at my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. "No Marella I didn't" She just rolls her eyes huffing. For 12 she sure does have an attitude.

"Marella let her live; she's probably thinking about her lover boy right now" Annalise says. I feel my face heat up. I roll my eyes, flipping her off. Annalise started dating Rico last month. Ryder broke up with her and Rioc helped her smile again.

Allegra saw at the warehouse and kind of freaked out. She didn't harm Lise or anything, it's just Allegra's been in love with Rico since they were 16. I told her it's meant to be it will happen. I think Lise and Rico will last a while but they'll find their way back to the people they are meant to be with. The way Rico looks at Allegra is with nothing but pure love. It's the same way that Lise looks at Ryder.

She used to look at Liam that way. Senior year was hard. I lost Zeno then right after that I had to fly to San Francisco to attend Liam and Madsion's funeral. Annalise lost her best friend, fiance and baby in one day. We both lost a lot that year but we helped each other get better. She went to NYU so we always hung out.

"Well I already started planning my sweet 17" Marella says taking out her phone and Ipad. She doesn't want a quinceanera or a sweet 16 because she feels like one of her cultures will feel left out. She is half Puerto rican and half italian. She said if she has a sweet 17 then both sides can feel included. She's been saying it for years. "Marella you're 12 you still have 5 years left" I tell her she just rolls her eyes talking about color schemes.

Marella is Uncle Tony and Aunt Elena's daughter. Well technically they aren't really related to us. Uncle Tony is a family friend from dad's side who always cared for him. Dad's side of the family pushed him out when he married Elena because she is Puerto Rican. We were all raised around each other but there is no blood connecting us. Unlike Annalise and Marella who are related by blood. Annalise's mom and Elena are twin sisters. Elena met Tony through Lise's mom, my mom and dad.

It's a lot but a happy ending came out of it. "Alright so since we're moving back to Sicily I think I want it in the ballroom by the water. You know the one near the beach but not too close to the beach" She says, pulling up pictures.

"You mean the one that mom and dad own."

"Of course they own it. They love me though so they'll let me use it. Okay now for my leads I have no idea but I only want six people including me. Then when Sofia comes back i'm going to ask her if she wants to help design my dress we all know I can't draw to save my life"

"Yeah Ella we've established that" Lise says laughing loudly. My door slams open revealing Rico coming in with Marcello. "Hey princess" Marcello places a kiss on my lips. I smile at him, hugging him tightly. Rico stays at Lise's side.

Marella just keeps going on and on about her sweet 17. I hear Sofia yell for us to come downstairs. Never tell a pregnant person no. "Achilles cried" Sofia says and Achilles groans "Sofia you weren't supposed to say anything" She just laughs shrugging her shoulders.

She gives the sognaram picture so you can see how much bigger they got. In about two months she's going to find out the gender. Sofia wants a boy and Achilles just wants a healthy baby. It's crazy how 4 years ago none of us thought we would be in this position.

The universe has a funny way of showing how things turn out.

---------------

Hey guys

You just met two characters from two different series. Annalise is from Luminosity and Marcella is from De Angelis. I hope you guys can see how everything is getting connected back to Morelli.

Q/A~ Don't you just love Sofia?

873 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3