Chapter 2: Avoiding Me

Annabeth's pov

The sound of my phone ringing is annoying. I'm about to throw it out of the window. "What the fuck do you want" I answer not looking at the caller id. "Why happy birthday to you too Anna" I hear Marcello's voice laugh

"Marcello it's so Early right now" I groan sitting up rubbing my eyes "Anna it's 8 am over here so it's 2 pm over there. You can't be that jet lagged" yeah cause you didn't hop on a flight with me.

"Alright Marcello i understand you hate how much I love to sleep but I'm up now"

"Good I'll call you later happy birthday princess"

"Thank you Marc" I smile while hanging up putting my hair in a bun. Going into the bathroom I do my skin care brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower. Wrapping the towel around my waist I go into my drawers seeing the old clothing I had.

Putting on an oversized shirt it falls past my thighs, the shorts I have barely fitting me. I have the clothes from New York but I definitely need a lot more. I'll ask mom to take me. I think this is Val's shirt don't know and I surely don't care. Grabbing my phone I go downstairs seeing everyone in the dining room eating. "You sleep like a dead person" Alessio says as I roll my eyes sitting next to Gio and Rico. "That means I slept well" I hear the front door close.

"Fucking bullshit drivers" I hear Sofia said coming inside. She doesn't know I'm here yet. "Happy birthday Alessio, happy birthday my love" She tells her husband and brother in law. Getting a glass of water she still doesn't notice me. "Wow Sofia I feel the love" She turns around her eyes widens "AHH ANNA" she tackles me in a hug I hug her back laughing. "You fucking bitch you didn't tell me you were coming back" She hits my shoulder I just smile at her.

"Because that would have ruined it no one knew I was coming back"

"I missed you oh my god" She hugs me again Before sitting next to Alessio. I see Valentino come in with Brielle everyone at the table rolls their eyes at her. See the feeling is mutual. "Mom, aunt Mia, aunt Emma, and Sofia do you think you have time to come buy clothes with me?" Aunt Mia drops her fork, her jaw falling to the table.

Aunt Bianca told me she has to work after that she was extremely sorry I told her not to worry. I can't make her stop working to go shopping. I know I gained weight and for once in my life I love it. I feel so much healthier and carefree about it.

"Oh my god I never thought this day would come Anna you're going to make me cry." Aunt Mia fans her face. I give her a weird look while eating my food. This brownie tastes good but it'd be better if it had weed in it. "Rico I swear if you take another piece of kiwi off my plate I'm going to rip your head off" he groans, crossing his arms looking at his empty plate.

"You're going to eat all of that" Brielle says in shock looking at all the food on my plate. Everyone stops talking and Val's eyes get angry Sofia looks like she's going to jump over the table. "Yeah I'm fucking hungry so im going to eat this." She looks at my full plate in disgust mumbling something under her breath.

I slam my hand on the table standing up "You want to say it louder bitch" Rico takes the knife out my hand just before I can throw It. "Come on were going outside" Gio throws me over his shoulder before I can attack "Gio put me the fuck down if the bitch can talk she better know how to fight" I hit his back he doesn't budge.

"You are not killing anyone Especially on your birthday now eat and enjoy nature with a good blunt" Rico places my plate in front of me lighting one of his blunts. The nerve some people have.

Yes I had my struggles before I used to let people like that get to me but I learned to push them out. To finally be healthy for me and not care for what others say. It took a lot of training but I did it. It also helped me at the warehouse when I was not eating I would almost pass out just on the treadmill. I couldn't go on a mission like that.