Chapter 29: Sorry Witch

A/N~ Chapters 27-31 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

It's been 52 days since Marcello's been gone. 52 days of different emotions. It's also been a year since I came home from New York which makes it my 23rd birthday. This year has been a hectic one but everything happens for a reason.

The universe has to be telling me something. It's something I'm not seeing. "Someone wanted to say good afternoon" Sofia says coming in with Domenico. He smiles at me, reaching his arms out. I take him from her and he rests his head on my shoulder, his tiny arms gripping my shirt.

"He loves you"

"He is my godson"

"How are you feeling?"

"I feel a lot better I mean it still hurts but i'm getting to the point where I can say anything about him and not cry"

"That's all it takes. He's proud of you" I sure hope he is. We go downstairs into the living room seeing almost everyone's already here. Domenico sleeps on my shoulder. I rub his back sitting next to Giovanni. "You are fucking old" He says I flip him off rolling my eyes.

Achilles ends up taking Domenico from me. I rest my back on the arm rest putting my feet on the couch. "Gio if i'm old that makes you older"

"Shut up Anna" He groans, drinking the rest of his liquor. Domenico wakes up crying most likely that he's hungry. Sofia grabs him going upstairs to breastfeed him. "Where's Alessio?" Achilles shrugs his shoulders, pouring himself another glass of liquor.

Just on cue Alessio comes inside with Rosa and Ercole. "Hey fuckers were 23 today" He says with a happy look on his face. "Oh you definitely had sex before you came here" Rosa face turns a bright pink Alessio has no shame in saying he did. Ercole hugged me tightly wishing me a happy birthday before going outside and playing with Vito.

We all end up outside just thinking about how fast these 23 years went. I didn't think I'd make it to 17 now I'm 23. "Anna, can you open the front door? Alessio decided to lock it" Sofia asks. Rarely this door is locked but then it could have been something Alessio's used to.

He hasn't bought a house yet he's still living in his penthouse with Rosa and Ercole he said he'll buy one before the year ends. "I'm surprised you didn't bring your pet with you" Val laughs coming inside. "I wouldn't do that to you" He smiles while hugging me.

"Happy birthday Belissima," Val says, pressing a kiss on my cheek. He hands me a small box. I open it seeing a diamond bracelet with my name engraved on it and pointe shoes hanging from it. He takes it from the box and puts it on my wrist. "It fits perfectly" I smile at it looking at his arm wrapped in saran wrap.

"Thank you Val, when did you get a new tattoo?" He smiles looking at it saying two weeks ago. "I have to clean it anyways. Can you help me? I won't wrap it again, I'll just put the cream on it. It's almost done healing" I nod he brings me to the backyard's little kitchen area.

Achilles had it added after Domenico was born. He said it was easier than going in and out of the house and we can use it throughout the year when it is warm. I turn on the sink running Val's hand under warm water taking the plastic off of it.

I take a rag drying it looking at the tattoo with widened eyes. "Valentino you fucking did not" He smiles nodding. "What's wrong with the tattoo?" Alessio says holding Ercole.

"This was the only arm that didn't have tattoo's on it. I'm still missing some spots to fill it up but that's for the future. This arm is for my family and the people I love. So when I have kids in the future i'll put something to represent them in the empty spots" Valentino says Alessio reads the tattoo