Chapter 32: A.B.C

A/N~ Chapters 32-41 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

Val's go down to my neck finding my sweet spot. An involuntary moan leaves my lips. I toss my head back, giving him more access. He steps in between my legs, one of his hands caressing my cheek while the other one goes on my hip. I run my hands through his hair tugging at it lightly.

His thumb brushes my neck, he smirks to himself pressing a kiss on my cheek. "Don't worry you'll be able to hide it with your hair. My favorite ones are the ones only I see" I feel wetness in my underwear. I try to clench my legs but he keeps them open. "Tell me my love, are you wet right now?" I nod, spreading my legs more for him.

His hand goes around my throat making me look up at him. I smile as his eyes turn from dominant to submissive. "Don't worry babe you won't be the only one one your knees later" I see the large bulge in his pants form. I feel my breast get even harder.

A loud knock on the door making us jump apart. I put my hair in front of me blocking my neck, Val goes into my attached bathroom locking the door. "Anna, I need the file from yesterday's mission. I also need a list of your new recruits. I might have some that are related." Luciano says coming in with Giovanni.

"This is the file I just put the list in there. If they are related you can give them a choice to go with you, to stay here or stay separate just send me the outcome."

"Alright where's Val at I saw him come in here I need his file from the Milian mission"

"He's currently shitting in my bathroom so unless you want to smell him that's all I have for you" Luciano rolls his eyes looking through the papers matching things up. "Here this file is yours, it's the one you needed from I.T" I nod but Luciano gives me a look and I know it's something more.

There's something in here he doesn't want anyone else but to know. "We'll meet tomorrow at 1 to go over it"

"Alright i'll see you then Love you"

"Love you more" Him and Gio walk out shutting the door I press the button to lock it letting out a deep breath. Valentino unlocks the bathroom door coming out with an 'are you serious' face. "Shitting Anna really" He sits on top of my desk. "It's the first thing that came into my head. What did you want me to say?"

He sighs, pressing a kiss on my forehead. We aren't back together but we aren't not back together. It's complicated, we'll just put it like that. There's a lot going on in a little amount of time. "I know bellissima. Alice is spending the night with Gio, dad and violet went away for the week. Come over it'll be just you and me."

"For how long?"

"It'll be you and me for the whole week"

"I'd like that a lot"

"Perfect because when you come I'll be cooking us dinner. You'll wrap your arms around me resting your head on my back. I'll shut off the stove and turn around holding you in my arms. Those beautiful eyes will look into mine as I press a kiss onto your soft lips. After that we can go outside to watch the sunset while eating. We can do the dishes the next day. The stars will be shining brightly and you'll move closer to me.

After a while my hands will go up and down your waist. You'll spread your legs a little. I take the opportunity to slip my hands in your pants cupping your pussy. Then I'll eat what I've been waiting for all night. From there I'll make rough love to you" Val mimics what he would do with his hand bunching up the bottom of my dress.

I know he can feel how wet I am. My body shivers under his touch wanting more. His finger slowly moves my clit in small circles. A whimper leaves my body and switches our positions so I'm sitting on his desk and he is sitting on my chair. He lowers it down all the way so that he looks up to me. "A lace thong. You dirty girl" His fingertips brush against it I bite back a moan.