Chapter 24: 4 Years Later

A/N~ Chapters 20-26 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Valentino's pov

I go downstairs and the mood feel's different. Brielle sits next to me placing a kiss on my cheek. "Good morning Valentino" I held her closer to me while drinking my coffee. "Good morning Elle, how did you sleep?" I ask her if she smiles at me.

"It was amazing because I had you by my side of course" I placed a kiss on her forehead while turning on the TV. After a while we get dressed, deciding to go see what Achilles and Alessio are doing today. Brielle and Sofia do not get along at all. Sofia keeps trying to rip her head off every second she gets.

Alessio texts me to just come over. I tell Brielle who gets excited. I don't think she understands they don't like her. She's my finance. They have to learn to deal with it.

Annabeth's pov

It's been 4 years without him.

Zeno took his life 4 years ago

It still pains me till this day. Seeing him take his last breath. Hearing the last words he would ever say. "Annabeth I'll always be with it doesn't always have to be physical. Thank you for being my angel I love you" Those are the last words he ever said to me. The last words he spoke into this world.

My eyes are bloodshot red as dry tear stains are all over my face. I think it hurts more because I'm in Sicily now. I'm in the place where it happened. I was in my room when I got the phone call. I remember running downstairs rushing to my car begging for him to be alright. Praying for him to stay alive.

I manage to go downstairs seeing mom and dad making lunch already. The atmosphere feels calm. "Are you hungry Anna?" Dad ask handing me a cup of tea. I nod and he gives me a plate of food. I eat the fruit first, slowly eating the rest.

The front door closes. I see Alessio and Achilles greeting Val and Brielle. I roll my eyes while continuing to eat. They come into the dining room sitting down as everyone has their own conversations. Adeli rested her head on Ezio's shoulder wiping her tears. He holds her close comforting her knowing she's in pain. Andrea leans onto the wall. Riccardo doesn't say anything, he just looks numb. Marcello is still upstairs.

I doubt he's any better than the rest of us. Zeno was his brother his younger brother at that. The moment he found out he was in the hospital he rushed onto the plane trying to get from New York to Sicily as fast as he could but it was no use. Zeno was already gone.

Brielle is annoying the fuck out of me right now. Her stupid high pitch laugh read the room bitch. A message pops up on my phone. I see it's from Sofia.

Sofia <3: I swear if she doesn't shut up i'm going to smash her face in.

Sofia:<3 I also found this pic of me, you and Zeno. I know it's been 4 years but he told me it's one of his favorite Pictures of us.

I look at the picture and a sad smile comes to my face. Tears fall on my phone. She wipes her own Achilles and places a small kiss on her temples telling her something. The sound of someone coming downstairs makes people look.

Marcello comes into the dining room wearing a white t-shirt with black sweatpants. His hair a mess, his eyes bloodshot red, his face pink with tear stains on them. I go up and hug him. I hold back a sob as he places a kiss on the top of my head. "We need to sit your shaking" Marcello sit's me next to him. He holds my hand but I still feel my body trying to let out all the emotions it has.

"Who the fuck died that everyone is crying" Brielle says my head snaps in her direction. "Listen you bitch if you dont-" Achilles put his hand over Sofia's mouth sitting her down.