Chapter 40: Six Months

A/N~ Chapters 32-41 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

The twins are officially six months old. I don't know how to feel about it. I'm so happy they are growing and are healthy but I don't want them to get older. "Babe Sofia's outside," Val says, coming inside the twins room. He takes Vittorio who starts crying for his father.

"Yeah i'll be there right now are you going to take vico or do you want me to take him?"

"I'll take him. Athena is with Lucky in the living room and you know how much he loves his grandmother."

"Alright i love you"

"I love you more" He places a kiss on my lips before disappearing with the kids. I go outside and Sofia is sitting on the couch with a bottle of wine. "I feel like we don't hang out enough" She says when I sit next to her

"We see each other almost every day"

"I'm talking about just us Anna me and you not me, you and the kids"

"We'll make more time, we have a whole lifetime sofia"

"You know life might have been ass but i'd do it all over again if it meant you became my best friend each time" Sofia says my heart swells. "I love you sofia, and i'm glad through all this bullshit I still have you"

"I love you more Anna you truly are the friend I needed after losing Domenico"

"Can you believe we have kids?"

"You want to hear something weird"

"Try me"

"I was talking with Nico and he just kept laughing. I was confused and he said that his uncle visited him. I wanted him to be more specific but I thought it was val or alessio. Then he said ''no mommy, your brother. He told me I was his favorite because we have the same name."

"Sofia"

"I didn't believe him at first then this morning I woke him up and he said that uncle nico said he was sorry that he never brought me the strawberry ice cream I wanted at the store and to tell Dom that he's sorry he never got to meet him. Anna I never told anyone about the strawberry Ice cream domenico didn't buy me"

"Sofia sometimes Angels appear in people's dreams. That means domencio is watching over you and protecting you from anything and everything. He's gone but he's still here" She nods a few tears coming down her face. She rests her head on my shoulder as we continue to talk for hours.

We talk and talk about everything. By the time we go back inside it's already 9pm. She takes the kids and thanks me for the long ass conversation we had. "I'm going to check on the boys," Val says, kissing my cheek. I close the door to our room taking off my shirt.

I look at my stomach seeing some stretch marks still there. I also didn't lose all the baby weight. I don't know why Val still finds me attractive. I don't find myself attractive at all. Maybe he's going to leave me? "Why are you looking at yourself like that?" Val says come into the room. I put my shirt in the dirty clothes lying down. "It's nothing my love don't worry about it" He sits on the side of the bed taking my phone from my hands.

"Anna what's wrong? I haven't seen you look at yourself like that in years."

"Val i'm fine"

"Annabeth tell me what's wrong"

"I didn't lose all the baby weight. I wish I would have snapped back." He makes me stand in front of the mirror, his hands running up and down my side. "You had two babies six months ago, sometimes it takes people six months to even get down a few pounds. You look perfect" I sigh looking at my stomach.

Most of the baby weight is gone but there are still some parts that I wish would snap back a little faster. "Stop worrying about how you look bellissima. You are perfect the way you are and if I have to sit here and prove it to you I will?"

"How?"

He unhooked my bra, letting it fall to the floor. His lips go to my neck. I feel my core starting to ache. "Every part of you is beautiful" His lips keep going farther down his finger circling my left nipple while he kisses my right. "No one can compare to you" He walks us to the bed, laying me down.

He removes my underwear and spreads my legs. "So wet and ready for me" His head dips between my thighs, his lips going on my swollen ones. "Oh fuck" I moan out my back arching off the bed. His tongue flicks my clit while his lips stay around it.

"I can you you for breakfast lunch and dinner, fuck even snack" His tongue swirls around my clit while his fingers tease my slit. My back arches off the bed when his fingers slide into me hitting my g-spot.

He moans, quickening his pace I feel my stomach clenching. His tongue flicking my clit back and forth rapidly, my back arched off the bed. My toes curl Valentino continues his fast pace telling me how good I taste. "Fuck just like that." I breathe out.

I feel my legs starting to shake. I try to hold myself back but I just can't. His lips go up and down my body. His lips attach to mine. I taste myself on his lips. Such an erottic feeling that I will never get used to.

Val lines himself up at my entrance; he rests his forehead against mine looking into my eyes.He slides into me and we both let out a loud moan. I watch his face twist with pleasure. He keeps moving slowly. I wrap my legs around his waist holding him closer to me. "Faster please" I feel him speed up my breast jerking back and forth.

"You feel so good wrapped around me" A loud moan comes from my mouth. He buries his head in the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck holding him closer to me. Our sweaty bodies are moving against each other. My fingers dig into his back holding on as he moves even faster.

He rested his head on my forehead, his face twisting with pleasure. My stomach clenches. I feel him throbbing inside of me. I feel every vein he has, I feel his tip barley leaving me before getting slammed right back into me. "Baby i'm so close" I breath out he nods going even faster.

"Hold it for me, my love." I groaned. He just placed a kiss on my lips telling me how beautiful I am. He tells me how beautiful I look taking him whole. "You're doing so well, you look so pretty right now" His lips touching mine he starts to go as fast as he can.

Val has complete control over the kiss. My body is in full submission to him. I can see and feel his muscles tensing through the mirror. The sweat coming down this body makes his tattoo's glisten more and more in the moonlight. "Cum with me Anna" He breathes on my neck.

Our orgasms mix together. Val falls next to me catching his breath. His cum dripped out of me and a smile on his face. "Are you trying to get me pregnant again?" I ask and he laughs.

"If you weren't on birth control you'd be pregnant again but it's all up to you love"

"Soon not yet but soon Val"

---------------

Hey guys

Yes this chapter is bad I know 

Q/A~ do you wanna see Anna and Val be parents again what do you think they'd name the next kid?

1294 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3