Chapter 12: We Missed You

Annabeth's pov

Summer is going by too fast for my liking. It's already August. Soon everything will go back to work and school. Well at least not school for me. Riccardo signed up for a law program so he's barely been here. He's been studying his ass off and apparently has found a girlfriend.

Adeli and Ezio now are officially dating and Vito couldn't be happier. That little boy brings the biggest smile to my face. I hear a knock on my door. I opened it to see Giorgio, Stelio, Amelio and Lucentio. "Guys what's wrong?" I let them come back and they sit on my bed waiting for me to go in front of them.

"It's not fair how Vito comes in the picture and you forget about us. Were your nephews to Aunt Anna" Stelio says. "Guys I didn't forget about you. I've barely been here for two months. I am being pulled in every single direction. Trust me I could never forget about you guys" They all got so big it's scary how big they got.

Giorgio is a copy and paste of Santo. He acts just like him too for only 14 he's got a lot coming his way. Wow Santo is old, he has 14 year old. I'll make fun of him later. "Aunt Anna, do you still love us?" Lucentio asks and I feel my heart stop beating for a second.

"Guys of course I still love you, you 4 are the first nephews I ever had. I've been watching you guys grow up since you were born. I will always love you. How about this next week is the last week of your summer break. We'll spend the whole time together then on the first day of school instead of your dad bringing you i'll take you" They all smile hugging me tightly.

"We missed you"

"I missed you guys so much more. Now the real question is Santo going to break down my door because you guys went through the tunnels without telling him?"

"Yeah about that" Giorgio says I hear Santo yelling my name he bursts through the door looking at me then the kids then at me again. "Anna really" My jaw drops and they start to laugh. "You know I have to take them to practice"

"Okay and how is this my fault?"

"Because they left to see you"

"That's because they love me. Just take them to practice, I'll see you later" He huffs telling them to go to the car. I simply keep on ignoring him taking out one of my books from the shelves. Once he gets the memo he closes the door. I take The 1975 on vinyl and start to play it.

Music helps me contracte and I have been slacking on reading. I really need to make up for all the reading time I lost. "Princess I missed you" Marcello says coming into my room. He lays next to me, his hand running up and down my side. "Marc i'm trying to read" I tell him he looks up at me with an innocent smile.

"Yes I know but baby I want to be with you" I put the book down looking at him he smiles placing a kiss on my lips. He lays in my arms and I run my hands through his hair. "Come on I want to take you out" I throw on a dress taking his hand. We go to his car and he takes me to the grassy field where me, Sofia and Zeno used to hang out.

The memories make me smile but also make me sad knowing that he's not here with us. I wish he was.

I miss Zeno.

"Can we go to yours?" I ask as he nods, taking my hand. It's the late afternoon and the sun should be setting soon. I like to see it when we drive to his house.

My hand goes up and down. He sucks in a deep breath. I see his erection starting to grow. "When we get home can you fuck me?" His footsteps on the gas we make it to his house in the next 3 minutes. Shit he was ready.

He picks me up running upstairs. He slams the door to his room open, laying me and the bed. His hands unzip the back of my dress while his lips trail down my neck. He takes the dress of my body sucking in a deep breath. "You had nothing under the whole night because you knew this was going to happen didn't you?" Marcello says his hands palming my breast.